#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Googly »

I don’t know a single white employer that hasn’t been tormented by these guys, they’re absolutely horrible. Once they finish extorting money from you they take at least 30% as a collection fee from the employee, who would have invariably gotten more if he hadn’t called them in the first place. Absolute scoundrels.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I’m not saying black employers haven’t had problems, but by and large they manage to escape the true nastiness that these guys can unleash. They stay away from powerful employers, like ZC for example, which shows their true colours.

kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by kudet »

Googly wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:49 pm
Brian Gorodema on twitter waxing lyrical about Muhkhulani and his gang of thieves. Where has this guy been all my life :lol:
I hope Hogg and Co are armed with this knowledge. These thieving f@“*s have to be ousted and then brought to book.
he is always vocal about zimbabwe cricket, he appeared on zbc back then when they screened live cricket on telly, he promised earlier on to release his own thread after the mawoza, mehluli sibanda and kwirirayi had been defending the board.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Whoever wins this will be going hard after the V11 forms come in. The losing side will go to ground. :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Whoever wins this will be going hard after the V11 forms come in. The losing side will go to ground. :lol:

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Brian Gorodema on twitter waxing lyrical about Muhkhulani and his gang of thieves. Where has this guy been all my life :lol:
I hope Hogg and Co are armed with this knowledge. These thieving f@“*s have to be ousted and then brought to book.
I'm sure waxing lyrical is usually used in supportive means...?

It was a good thread to read, I hope he is right though. I have been hopeful many times before only for the world to let me down. Let's hope this isn't the case.

Judgement day today. Let's hope we get through it.
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:11 am
There’s a quote I remember a long time ago by Peter Holmes a Court, a billionaire businessman.
He moves to Sydney and said that ‘there are better places in the world for pure lifestyle than Sydney, and there are better places to make big money than Sydney, but there is no better city in the world that marries making money and a good lifestyle than Sydney.

That’s how I see it honestly. Although I must admit it’s gwtting a bit crowded.

I think its very much a case of where you are from. Although in saying that, I prefer a more laid back lifestyle, which I think Brisbane can offer even close to the city. Let's be honest though. Bondi has nothing on the Gold Coast, and I am not a fan of the beach either way, so that says a lot about Bondi.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Sydney is full of beaches, Bondi is crowded and I never go there. There are plenty of options north and south

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Ive never physically set foot in Bris, so take it with a grain of salt,although i was in a role that required a great working knowledge of its localities. but i cant see any real appeal of the place?

Firstly, there isnt a real beach to speak of.
Secondly, all the houses look ugly, old and the place has a real rural feel to it.

Sure it has the big backyard, bbq and a dog lifestyle, but it does seem a bit hick for a big city. Alot of trashy types. Girls with tramp stamp tatts and that, islanders and aboriginies walking around in NRL shorts and singlet kicking cans. That kind of thing.

And salaries are lower.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Googly wrote:
Isnt Brian Bayhaus? Who was a regular poster here up until a couple of years back?

Used to post pictures from the ground on gameday when we had decent crowdds.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMFAN