#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sam_ahm

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by sam_ahm »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:01 am
To be fair, the odds of BD winning a Test series in Zim are about as low as the odds of BD playing a Test series in Zim.
They had drawn a hard fought series just 10 months ago!

Googly

Post by Googly »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:01 am
Is it true that Bangladesh are funding ZC to make sure the tour next month goes ahead? If yes, then kudos to BCB.. Great to see them help ZC in these difficult times
Yet their ICC allocation is similar to ours :lol: :lol: and they have spare cash? I don’t understand :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

The DEButantes need to investigate the expenditure on the qualifiers, whilst it’s still fresh in people’s minds and the culprits haven’t absconded or died of excess.
They need to round up all the builders, painters, plumbers etc and see what they really were paid. Oh and the transporters :lol:, rumour has it that the one guy was was paid 400k for about five 6km bus trips. And the accommodation and food. What was allocated compared to what these Lodges and Motels cost are poles apart.
I know it’s catch and release, but let’s name and shame.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:01 am
Is it true that Bangladesh are funding ZC to make sure the tour next month goes ahead? If yes, then kudos to BCB.. Great to see them help ZC in these difficult times
Haven't seen any news to that effect and there is no way the BCB would volunteer to do something like that. And they wouldn't agree even if the ZC had asked them.

Knowing ZC, they will probably wait till the day of their departure to announce that since the ICC has withheld funds, they don't have the money to make the trip to Bangladesh. The only other possibility is that the ZC still has a few hundred grand lying around to somehow make this trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Lets see how the next week goes :W:

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

So has anything worthwhile happened or are we back to square one? Seems like we are back to square one and will have Mukhulani and his thugs control the game, which means expect Hammy and Elton to be running the squad for the next 50 years.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

I think most of the people here were right, Zimbabwe cricket needed an overhaul, unfortunately it cannot happen.

I'm sorry but being an Indian I probably won't understand the situation ... It looks like the same old Zimbabwe team, making mistakes in the field, leaking runs, ordinary captaincy, some players being left out just like that (Raza, Moor), struggling to win games, and no certanity on the FTP ... Future doesn't look good at all. I just hope I'm wrong.

encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by encore »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:25 am
I think most of the people here were right, Zimbabwe cricket needed an overhaul, unfortunately it cannot happen.

I'm sorry but being an Indian I probably won't understand the situation ... It looks like the same old Zimbabwe team, making mistakes in the field, leaking runs, ordinary captaincy, some players being left out just like that (Raza, Moor), struggling to win games, and no certanity on the FTP ... Future doesn't look good at all. I just hope I'm wrong.
Kindly qualify, statistically based on the recent tour against IRE & AFG, that Raza & Moor did not deserve to be dropped, never mind Raza's disciplinary issues.

We've seen the likes Mutombodzi and Chakabva come in and do brilliantly(as Chakabva did in his last tour).

So qualify based on form and career statisctics, why Raza and Moor deserve to be on this T20 Triangular and ahead of not only those two, but countless other players (eg Jongwe, Chisoro, Musakanda, and Chari who has bossed ZIM's last T20 editions but has no T20 cap).

Prove the selectors wrong.
Voice of reason.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Zim T20 league is hardly a league let alone a bar to judge players.

Statistically what has Hammy done of late? Why is justified a spot and even the captaincy?

The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by The Robot »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:32 pm
foreignfield wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:14 am
jimmylesaint wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:00 am
We have also made a dossier available to FBI- the only organisation with balls.
You need to make them aware of the Russian angle to this issue, after all the legendary Alexander Cremerov was never far from the scene :lol:
Let us leave the Eastern Europeans out of this ;)
Is Cremerov back in Zimbabwe ?
Robo to rule :oops: