#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Googly »

Well first things first
Where’s the proof that they speak on behalf of everyone else? That remains to be seen. These guys talk rubbish most of the time, why would this be any different?
If no one reports for work on Thursday then it may have some basis. They’ve been abused for so long that they will probably just do nothing.
If I were a ZC employee right now I’d be panicking big time. I’d also be tuning into Dean’s podcast and listening to what Gerald has got to say.
I’d also not be going all in with guys who’ve mistreated me for many years. Silence and apathy is all in. If SRC pull this off you could be staring down the barrel if you’ve been a useless.

There’s another report floating around that the ladies are back in camp. Are they doing that off their own bat in the hopes of a resolution or has ZC miraculously found some money?

If they want the old ZC they must approach the SRC en masse and tell them. No petitions or letters signed on behalf of everyone, just pitch up and say “we’re happy as we were, please stop!” How hard can that be?
Forget about one tournament or an umpire though, think about the future.

encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by encore »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:26 pm
https://www.3-mob.com/sport/statement-z ... UBgzC-B29Z

I wonder how many players and staff were there.

You know what would be interesting: if the SRC can scrounge together a few dollars from the govt to pay some wages... if they did that I wonder how quickly people would flip.
Beauty of this forum:

1. "It was foolish for him to have gone to the ICC meeting" - Tomorrow - "Raza is sharp"

2. "Dave Ellman-Brown and Vince Hogg should have have had Plan B or secured funds prior to going ahead with their coup" - Tomorrow - "Dave Ellman-Brown and Vince Hogg ar ebright minds, have lots of experience in managing ZCU/ZC affairs plus dealing with ICC."

Voice of reason.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

https://www.3-mob.com/sport/weve-had-pu ... UBt18vRY0M

The women have mobilized personal resources and Mukuhlani has helped them too. Then people say they dont deserve to play. This is looking really bad. As long as there are 2 split groups the ICC will side with the elected board. Why woupd they pick sides? The SRC solution would require a unanimous revolt. Also if they really were about saving cricket why didnt the help the ladies?

That "let it burn" mentality is the rrason why 90% of players will side with whoever will save their skin

Googly

Post by Googly »

I’m curious what resources you need to have a practice?

kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by kudet »

https://www.facebook.com/capitalkfm/

check out the interview between gerald mlotshwa and dean du plessis

Googly

Post by Googly »

What players need for a practice is themselves and their kit and a field and ideally some nets. That’s not a big ask.
They’ve been doing that anyway. A bonus is a coach, but if you’re supposedly at their level a coach doesn’t have too much to say. This is a disingenuous by Mob 3.
These ZC utterances are getting more desperate by the minute. Hold fast SRC, we need a future, this rabble must go. They must take the dumb people that back them with them as well. No future under ZC. Once again it’s only a hobby for Mukhu, he’s risking our future because of a hobby he says doesn’t occupy much of his time. :lol:

Mlotshwa answered ok, if he’d been asked the correct questions he’d have dodged them.
Has he seen the requested accounts?
Have they started their own audit?
Wil action be taken against Mukhulani for requesting our suspension?
Have they had any face to face meetings yet?
Will action be taken against people breaking and entering the ZC premises?
The list is long.
Way too tame for me. We needed Hard Talk.
If he’d been firmer he would have won more people over.
Unless the grapevine swings into action with something more meaningful there will be a lot of no shows on Thursday.

92 WC Reds

Post by 92 WC Reds »

Been watching this thread for a while. I do have an opinion on both sides of the debate. However, right now I am waiting for the ‘page century’ - it is 98 currently!

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I think the SRC should call the ICC's bluff. Does the ICC really want to lose a full member? You have got to think the SRC just need to do some stuff behind the scenes with the ICC to make everything ok again.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I suspect something is happening behind the scenes. Why would the ladies still be training if there was 0 chance of them participating? Especially with Mukuhlani helping them too. Something is going on

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Just finished listening to Dean at Stumps. Obvious that there is one board who is looking out for the best interests of the game, the players, and the fans. Obvious there is another board who is only it it for ego.

Seems like a very simple solution to me.