#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimbos_05

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by zimbos_05 »

Sibanda sickens me. Not just as a Journalist, but as a person. He continues to support the ZC board regardless of anything. Where does he think the unpaid salaries have come from? What about the money that was given to the ZC board to cover the salaries and these tours? Where did that disappear to. That guy is a parasite and is doing more to tarnish sport in the country than benefit it.

Who the heck types an email in all caps as well. If you are going to expose something, expose it with the full details. That just looks like someone made up something in Microsoft word and is pretending to be all parties.

This whole situation just angers me that people will go so far and destroy so many things for their own personal ego.

Googly

Post by Googly »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:32 am
Googly wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:55 am
Good new days, bud.
love when this forum talks in riddles and everyone else has to play the guessing game... :roll:

Either that or there is a joke I am missing for which I will blame lack of sleep
He said like the good old days and I said good new days:lol:
No inside jokes at all. The old days were decent for results but there was disunity. We don’t want that. We want to all be singing off the same hymn sheet. It may not happen but it’s worth a shot. These guys will stir the racial pot for as long as it has any traction, but I’m confident they’re in the minority. People buy the Herald to read the Births and Deaths notices and for the gazetted notices, everyone knows they’re not impartial. The standard of journalism is diabolical here, gutter journalism in fact. He’s a well known reporter, but everyone knows what he’s about and he has a very small following. If this really goes ahead and DEB’s crew do manage to get hold of the reins you’ll see people retorting to these continuous inflammatory statements.
People are afraid is all, but there are a lot of people with an axe to grind with them.

The real problem is that everyone will be watching what happens going forward with eagle eyes and people will jump on every decision or appointment and try and construe it as some sort of racial thing wherever they can. At the end of the day it’s not hard to administrate better than the previous guys, you’ve just got to have a regular supply of cricket balls and pay people occasionally, so they shouldnt have much to say in that regard, but they will find something, trust me. :lol:
The contentious issues will be possible changes in coaching staff, whether Campbell, Streak, Taibu and co become part of the picture again, and of course the national side’s composition and whether they start performing better. Also how many franchises are decided upon, the size of these squads, their coaches etc. There’s lots that can provide grist for the mill, Hogg and Co have an unenviable task ahead. There will be pressure for instant results, that’s for certain. Sibanda will be a harsh and ready critic, which is not a bad thing.

Googly

Post by Googly »

There’s so much emotion around this. Not so much from the whites, because there genuinely aren’t that many people around or interested. There’s animosity by these guys for a non existent enemy. This whole white colonial elitist thing is what they’re trying to keep going in people’s minds. I don’t believe it exists, it’s squashed flat a long time ago. There’s a new generation of players and people. This anti white thing has to end, we’re all in this together. I’m not cheerleading, it has to happen, but it’s also a two way street. I hope the new mob are ruthless about this. We just need to move forward, I hope it’s not too late.

There’s actually one vocal guy wanting us to lose our status rather than have a new board. That’s the level of venom we’re dealing with. Anyway let’s hope good sense prevails.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:46 am

There’s actually one vocal guy wanting us to lose our status rather than have a new board. That’s the level of venom we’re dealing with. Anyway let’s hope good sense prevails.
This is the thing that shits me about Africa. It is not everyone yet a majority, but it happens across the board where people would rather things be destroyed than be successful under a white man.

This whole ZC drama can be solved overnight, but for Mukhulanis ego, it is what it is, and he has idiots like Sibanda in his corner.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Frank Mawosa no doubt. What an absolute parasite he is. I messaged the guy on Facebook and his responses were just pure hate and racism, blaming Kirsty Coventry of bringing in her ‘white army.’ He said the new board is not a true representation of the demographics of Zimbabwe.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Sibanda’s tweet-
By saving cricket do you mean taking us back to Rhodesia?

This is from The Herald’s main sports journalist!
That’s where these guys are at. I’m almost certain it’s lost traction.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Being representative of the demographics of the country is lame. Whites are 0.001% of the population, and Indians are about the same. Women are 50%.
That would mean in an all black team if one player dyed his hair white the “whites” would be over represented.
We’re all Zimbabweans, why are we third class citizens?

Googly

Post by Googly »

If he had his way they would mean there wouldn’t be one sport like water polo, polo (horses), shooting, swimming, bowls etc that could have a single white person. Incidentally those sports work, but I know that’s just coincidence.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious twittering.

Demographics- googly makes a great point the suspended ZC board should have 50% women in order to hit the "demographic" target. What a chop.

Sibanda is the shoe polish boy for the ZC and clearly he has been told to earn his crumbs he's been picking up over the years.

Interestingly i am informed he is the new BMCA secretary- which bodes well with their ongoing racism theme from last year where Moyo stated no whites and no shonas, and Godwin Dube the current chairman and the then secretrary happened to not include that comment in the board minutes.
In steps Sibanda with his "sadza eating" and "Rhodesian" comments amongst others.
I thought ICC had a no tolerance to racism?

I'd bet 1m-1 that when there are no more minority white people they'll be focusing on making matabeleland a new seperate country because they are just evil destructive people.
Anyone know if they have procreated yet? :lol: :D

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:31 am
Sibanda’s tweet-
By saving cricket do you mean taking us back to Rhodesia?

This is from The Herald’s main sports journalist!
That’s where these guys are at. I’m almost certain it’s lost traction.
This man is horrible. I had an exchange with him on Twitter after the Qualifiers and ever since he has ignored me, even when I tried to engage him in a professional manner as a journalist. As a Journalist, to see the way he is carrying on just destroys me.

Again, these guys do not care if things get destroyed, as long as white men don't succeed.

How damn efficient were things under Rhodesia. I'm not saying we go back to colonialism, but a lot of the functioning and working infrastructure in the country are from Rhodesia days. Why can't these fools make money honestly. Who cares if a white man is successful in Zimbabwe. All the rest of the world just see it as Zimbabwe is successful, not their skin colour.

Why does Africa insist on destroying itself. Even South Africa is doing it. The insistence on quotas in sport. No other country in the world does it. Only Africa. The continent with the greatest potential continually insists on shooting itself in the foot.