#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Googly »

Sacrificial lamb, he’ll be looked after.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:30 pm
I agree with Eugene. ICC cannot or will not give two flying pig doinks.

What amazes me and reinforces that adage "the only thing that allows evil to propagate is for good men to do nothing against it."
There are affidavits now for what these Board members have done, going back quite a few years right up to the WCQ 2018.

IF they had been confronted then by the "good men" we wouldn't have this current axis of evil .

I'm standing up to them now and any other morally wrong person or entity .
I'm not here to draw judgement on any individual, but I find this a little hard to believe.

There's been talk of of change since March and yet nothing has been done. It's just that. Talk. And the whole, 'its political' and other excuses are just that too excuses.

If anyone really cared about the game or the fans, we would have seen change ages ago, but nothing. Just talk, false promises, and more stealing.

Meanwhile, the likes of Scotland, Ireland, Afghanistan, UAE, Hong Kong are all making progress and getting better and better, producing wins over full nation sides (often always us). Our best players has left. Our national team are on strike (and the other players don't support them because they only care about themselves). Our board is a complete mess and imbecilic morons. Now, we have the likes of Utseya calling the shots.

Its horrible. I much rather a board was formed all by itself and did it's own thing. I don't care how unconstitutional it is. The ZC constitution has been broken enough times. It holds no weight. Maybe that is what we should do with that idea for change. Form our own board.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

I agree Zimbo too much talk and no action or paid off by ZC.
However this time in my 25yrs in cricket this is the most action i have seen being taking to sort out these thieving scum. Perhaps our attempts will not be successful at this point in time i believe we are succeeding at astronomic pace with huge dossiers on various people that if necessary will cut into middle government where certain individuals may lose everything if they refuse to sacrifice cricket.
Form our own board.

There is a board in waiting but there is also a process. We can't have a coup...that wasn't a coup :D

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Well I guess thats 1 down. Strategically you guys need to have guys on your side ready to provisionally take over otherwise they will just put another puppet in his place
TapsC you certainly seem like you are not with "us guys" :o
One down we have others in Mash and the entire Byo board bar one bang to rights. I believe the vice chair will take over HMCA :W:
I guess that's why cremer was fired as he dobbed in Ikope and co who were allegedly probably frontmen for the others.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Ok this is what has been bugging me silently for a bit.

We talk about the Board being selfish and what not.

But I cant escape the fact, that users here, and the players, have only become vocal and activist when it has affected them.

I really dont want to come across the wrong way and sounding disrespectful, but where was Jimmy prior to the firing? Where were the players prior to not getting paid?

Everyones only acting when it hits them personally. On both sides of the fence.
Only really Googly has been talking about it when it wasnt obvious and 'in your face', and he copped criticism.

Yes I understand, and am fully supportive of the saying 'better late than never'.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

The players have constantly sold each other out over the years. They go on strike and then trickle back in dribs and drabs as they are promised individual payment and a few KFC vouchers.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Simple solution don't give ZC their $3m and all the rats will jump into soccer.

Googly

Post by Googly »

They’ll have to prize Chiyangwa’s cold dead fingers from that piggy bank.

Zero76

Post by Zero76 »

ZC have always loved their brown paper bag money
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Big brown bags...there is a rumour floating around some $2m was borrowed under ZC and put into Muks bank acount.
And the sell out players are worried about a few grand that a much more skilled player than them is getting!!

Them there sell out players need to go cotton pick because they just be slaves to the board.