#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Googly »

Why would you bother doing all that? You know he’s lying when his lips move. We’ve never heard a peep out of this guy in how many years and the day they’re trying to pull his entire head out of the cookie jar he finds a voice? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doesn’t take a salary (doesn’t need to coz he just helps himself through various other means), has other interests, supposedly other means of income, has a “busy” schedule as an MP etc etc so clearly this is a hobby, no one wants him except his co-conspirators yet he’s now wanting to take this down a legal path?? Who’s paying for that I wonder?? I’ll bet he finds some spare ZC money for that! Need to check those receipts for over-invoicing as well :lol:
We wish it was only 2.8m that was missing. I see the usual suspects are on social media claiming that ICC has pulled the plug on the funding and all the workers can’t get their salaries and the women’s team now can’t tour. I hope the SRC took a register of who’s not coming to work, grounds for dismissal with fuck all benefits.
We’re not on the path to recovery that he claims, it must be a gov. thing, coz we’re hearing that a lot here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Even if SRC win the day don’t forget the DEB board is interim and strategically done. We’d have to hold our breath all over again for the 2020 election. When there’s 10m a year at stake it will be yet another “approved” appointment, nothing of consequence is independently run, you have to wear the right party shirt. There’s an alarming tweet about more unrest here and 2020 is a long way off at the moment, one step at a time.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Seriously guys, are the latest developments the final nail in the coffin of Zimbabwe Cricket? I fear the worst now.

Can't imagine how the players can focus on playing with so much uncertainty surrounding them. Can't see any youngster wanting to take up the game and can't see ZC survive if ICC suspends them.

Googly

Post by Googly »

On Friday the government issued a statement that they’d paid 80m towards the bill owed to SA for electricity and that soon we’d be getting more power. Currently our neighborhood gets power from 11pm to 5am because that’s when SA and Mozambique will give us the free electricity they’re not using, but of course the citizens pay for it! This afternoon Eskom (the SA power utility) issued a statement denying having received any funds from Zim so the power issued continue. We have no electricity!! I think Somalia and Syria during the height of their war had electricity!!
There are press statements claiming we’ve turned the corner!! It’s actually surreal what’s happening here, and then to top it all there’s this rumour that there’s something happening in the military.
We are all confused and worried. I don’t see another month going by without some sort of big event, whether good or bad, but there’s a pressure cooker going on.

kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by kudet »

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

It's going from worse to disastrous frankly.

Googly

Post by Googly »

There’s no future under Mukhulani anyway, and that’s the whole truth. Why limp along getting progressively worse and listen to the occasional statement telling us it’s all going to be ok when it isn’t? We’re at mid associate level in our national team, hows it going to be ok??? They’ve had years to get this going in the right direction with huge sums of money at their disposal and they’ve mismanaged and helped themselves from the get go. SRC may as well go for broke, there’s nothing to lose, we need change. I don’t believe ZC didn’t have enough money to send the women’s team or pay the staff, that would imply zero bank balance. So where’s the money? ICC don’t give us a dollar at a time. ZC are not paying to show how supposedly disastrous this all is in my opinion. Obviously the interim board don’t have control of the bank accounts until ICC buy in and that’s not going to happen until SRC prove impropriety. The fact that this current board is prepared to drag this out proves they don’t have cricket interests at heart (like we didn’t know that!) and they’re the ones that are actually prepared to jeopardize our future by stalling what we hope is the inevitable. If it’s just a pastime for the chairman and his board as they claim, being independently wealthy and so busy in other fields, then step aside and show us the books without having to go through the courts. In the meantime please keep taking register on all the useless staff not prepared to meet the new board. 90% of you don’t do shit other than work a one hour day and you’re basically unemployable and hopefully you’ve backed the wrong horse. Biggest decision of your lives.

Googly

Post by Googly »

With days to go the women’s team haven’t got airline tickets? Please!!

Googly

Post by Googly »

What we really need is a big gun like Andy Flower or Pommie Mbangwa to get onboard this takeover. I see Campbell offering his services as an emissary, he wears many hats. I’m not averse to the idea and he probably needs an immunity idol if they investigate Dominus Sports and he must know a helluva lot about the inner machinations from his time in the system.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:49 pm
Why would you bother doing all that? You know he’s lying when his lips move. We’ve never heard a peep out of this guy in how many years and the day they’re trying to pull his entire head out of the cookie jar he finds a voice? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wanted to see if he would be held accountable by the journo. I listened purely out of a professional journo standpoint. I was brutally disappointed. It was horrible to watch. It's one of the big problems in Zim, no one is held accountable in the way they should be.
kudet wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:17 am
https://twitter.com/Irelandcricket/stat ... 69793?s=19

Womens Tour called off
This is another major issue in Zim. People do not look out for the interests of the many, they only care about their own interests. Mukhulani making everything personal has now cost our women and Ireland women some valuable game time. It is not any of the guys arguing amongst themselves that lose out from this, it is the players, the fans, and the games. They literally do not care about anyone else but themselves.

He talks about wanting to work to solve the issues, so then do so. Do not drag the womens team down with you. Let their tour go ahead with issues and you work on your own self-centered bullshit in the background.