#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

foreignfield wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:14 am
jimmylesaint wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:00 am
We have also made a dossier available to FBI- the only organisation with balls.
You need to make them aware of the Russian angle to this issue, after all the legendary Alexander Cremerov was never far from the scene :lol:
Let us leave the Eastern Europeans out of this ;)
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Government initiates financial investigation into the ZC.
Let's see who gets to audit them???Valid company or ZC cover up company?

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:56 pm
Government initiates financial investigation into the ZC.
Let's see who gets to audit them???Valid company or ZC cover up company?
https://www.herald.co.zw/gvt-orders-audit-of-zc/

You are right about the audit but I think its more of a coverup. A very big coverup.

Once I saw ZAMCO being mentioned I knew something wasnt right. Basically what they want to do is to get us the people to pay for that debt through taxes. They will hold an audit then ZAMCO will takeover the debt and use government issued t-bills to pay for the debt.

The Government formed this company to clear large debts and non-performing loans of national interest but being the criminals they are, they then also fraudulently make their personal debts look like company debts so that they are also taken over.

Also interesting is that they are saying the ICC gives them 9 million a year. Now this is an honest question? Do you guys think thats really enough to run the whole organization? I dont really know the costs but im thinking maybe 2 million goes to metbank and if a test match is pegged at 500k we are maybe losing another 4 million to international games. Then salaries. Then the domestic game. Is that really enough?

Googly

Post by Googly »

The money is lost in the following main ways-
Top heavy unnecessary admin getting ridiculous salaries and benefits.
Third party hand picked thieves overstating and falsifying costs when contracted to do work that could be done either in-house or a firm contracted directly at market prices. Big kick backs involved.
This bullshit loan is the main leak.
How hard is it to make public actual costs and revenues from hosting tours and going on tour?

I’d love to see the list of employees and salaries, and that whole wage package including NSSA, PAYE, medical aid etc etc. There will be so many skullduggerous things going on there, in particular if they’re paying in bond notes yet receive real money.
The list of their monthly costs.
How many cars, other assets and properties that are owned, how many of these assets have become privately owned.
ZC has actually donated money to ZANU for election campaigns in the past!
How much they are in arrears with salaries and match fees going way back.
I’d like to see how they’re taxed.
What happened to that broadcasting bus?
They need to do a personal asset/wealth check on all past and present employees.
The list is endless.

This investigation is a cover up, SRC cleared many other sporting disciplines that are now broke. A report from them is not worth the paper it’s written on. It’s like Mliswa being in charge of anti-corruption when he’s as bad as everyone he’s investigating. The situation is laughably tragically sad.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Yeah you can pay some crazy prices in Zim if you allow a company to quote you what they want. You have an official invoice at the end of the day to appear on the books but blimey.

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Cracks are becoming chasms as the spotlight is shone on ZC Board members. Their lifestyles, their being in charge of any monies or invoicing.
How the board can resolve to appoint a coach when they themselves are not legible for board jobs is a buggery of a question?
Mr Rajput we don't want you to abet the scoundrels- perhaps in time you'd be a good assistant to Streaky.
Namaste

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:58 am
Cracks are becoming chasms as the spotlight is shone on ZC Board members. Their lifestyles, their being in charge of any monies or invoicing.
How the board can resolve to appoint a coach when they themselves are not legible for board jobs is a buggery of a question?
Mr Rajput we don't want you to abet the scoundrels- perhaps in time you'd be a good assistant to Streaky.
Namaste
They are fighting for their survival. You guys must just push on. International is better than our own local guys like Ziehl and Chawaguta giving them legitimacy. Also rumours of people like Brent applying for the bowling coach position. Its a long fight so dont be discouraged by spanners.

I would say divide and conquer them. They will get a court case put on the back burner for years. The high court system is a real pain if its not seen as an urgent matter. Mlotswa is a good laywer but I know from personal experience where I worked that we had civil cases from 2013 which have still not been concluded. Even criminal cases drag on for over a year. No sense of urgency in our country.

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

It's amazing how many people and how much information we are receiving...some of it is mind boggling!!
We have people collating from Zim,SA,UK,India, Bangla,Australia,New Zealand and Bvutes new home turf USA :D

matland
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by matland »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:38 am
It's amazing how many people and how much information we are receiving...some of it is mind boggling!!
We have people collating from Zim,SA,UK,India, Bangla,Australia,New Zealand and Bvutes new home turf USA :D
The truth will always out.
The bottom line is,will or can anything be done ?

Googly

Post by Googly »

Yes. They must just refuse to play until there’s a new management team. It’s very simple. We’re dead in the water anyway.