#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

TapsC wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:39 am
https://bulawayo24.com/news/national/144556

How on earth do we owe a car sales company 2.5 million dollars? Thats just ridiculous. This acknowledgement of debt was signed by Manase though. Not Mukuhlani. Something really shady happened there.

People have apparently been arrested at the SRC too. Crazy. Problem is the SRC picked a fight with the football head. He plays dirty. Far worse than Mukuhlani and co. We can consider the SRC finished and powerless for now.
Manase has a good rep around these parts, including me, but I do recall a lot of people close to ZC were very wary of him. I remember Keegan Meth getting into a shitgight with people on social media sticking up for Manase.at the time I put it down to jealousy or misappropriated blame, but maybe there was something to it.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

kudet

Post by kudet »

the word on the streets is that Givemore Makoni has been appointed as the acting MD (which would be permanent in any case) for Zimbabwe Cricket.. if so, what does it mean for zimbabwe cricket? does he have the business acumen to get things going? what of the return to takashingaism? interesting times these

Larry Moyo

@larry_moyo
Follow Follow @larry_moyo
More
SPOILER ALERT: Zimbabwe Cricket have made a leadership appointment that will anger certain known protesters on Twitter. Be ready for the outbursts

Googly

Post by Googly »

It means the slide into oblivion is now guaranteed, what vestige of hope is extinguished. I’m really bored of all of this now. The usual musical chairs and the usual puppet masters making sure they can continue controlling the loot of one of the few businesses that bring in forex.

Just going back to the car story- at 50k a car that’s 50 cars :lol: obviously less as there’s a couple of fancy Range Rovers amongst that lot. 10k buys a damned nice car here, ZC could have purchased 250 of them.

It’s so corrupt it’s actually sickening, and everyone pinning their hopes on a favorable ruling from the SRC that are up to their eyeballs in their own corruption scandal. Quite a coincidence that shit has befallen them when they were due to make decisions about ZC, I don’t believe much in coincidences.

Nothing here works, absolutely nothing, and the economy is in free fall again here. The War Veterans spokesman is saying it’s economic sabotage by the MDC. The white guys are temporarily blameless, but it won’t be long :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Van Der Bile resigning, Makoni being appointed by whom exactly when ICC are supposed to be running the show, Richardson bringing another mate along to help.
He’s showing a lot of interest in a Board that’s essentially doomed. I’m becoming skeptical of him.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I’d like to know what the 2015 budget was. For ZC to have spent 2.5m on vehicles back then it would have been a massive chunk of that budget and for the fake auditors to have signed off on that just shows the skullduggery involved. Richardson knows the current personnel won’t save us yet he’s providing a rescue package?

They must have known the Croco Motors issue surely? Was that considered when they endorsed the debt restructing?
If this is a big surprise ICC will take a dim view of it and if the courts rule in favor of Croco that’s a quarter of our annual budget wiped out. If players thought they might get paid they are going to have to rethink that one.

Bvute and whoever his partners are have just sunk a vast amount of cash into Country Club, so presumably there’s a plan for those beautiful cricket facilities that have been lying idle. The talk is that he’s split with Campbell so who knows what’s going on there.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

I guess Mangongo will be back in a job soon
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

saifulsohel05

Post by saifulsohel05 »

Raza will not be considered!
Attachments
hj.jpg
hj.jpg (55.25 KiB) Viewed 3397 times

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

find out why Cremer isnt at the CPL. What I heard might be part of the backlash im always talking about.
he's injured.
The SRC belongs to ZC as we all know hence the SRC is being investigated. Bvute and his metbank are being sued for 30million!
Players contracts will be slashed they will have to strike and as we all know GM is a racist incompetent bully boi.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Apparently they are advertising for franchise managers.
You now need a degree, coincidentally Makoni has gotten himself one, although he’s now moved on from that and is going to try and hang onto his new posting. If you can buy a PhD at ZC, a mere degree you might be able to exchange for sexual favors.
I really rated Brent when he was Mountaineers manager, but got canned in favor of Makoni as their win streak was proving embarrassing.
You need man management skills, cricket skills, respect from your staff, a work ethic, honest and non partisan.
Hard to find anyone that ticks the H box.
Let’s see if Honorable Coventry can shake these leeches off the cricket carcass.

Googly

Post by Googly »

She’s going to need backing from the big boss to do anything meaningful. There are some entrenched nasty people to get rid of. Will she test the waters gently or will she wade right in? I’d like to think that her colour and gender won’t be a factor but these people are going to fight dirty.
ZC I think are being smart and will get their people in place that tick the boxes on paper asap and try and retain control. There won’t be many takers for the positions under the current regime whereas under a new dispensation there would be many. I’m sure they’re preparing for a fight.
Jimmy what is Shitbank being sued for?