#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Jemisi »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:35 am
Bit of an inside scoop and I can’t name names, but I spoke to a certain somebody within ZC and this is legit happening. DEB has in fact already made contact with an ICC official and this is going to be taken very seriously. What my contact DID say, however, is that there’s members of the SRC who are just as bad as Doc and Takemore, although he said DEB is as switched on as they come and simply wouldn’t have gotten involved without assurances. Apparently Brown has been approached by three current players as well, to help sort the mess out, as a plea for help. I love being the bearer of good news 💕💕💕
:o

Shortleg
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Shortleg »

Sloan that’s just what I needed to hear man! Let keep hoping for the best.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Well the only way this will stick is if they unearth or have the info to actually be able to prosecute. The problem is everyone has dirty laundry, it’s a matter of who has the most :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Theft is only a crime if you get caught. :lol:
There will be a new crew jostling for the opportunity in 2020, take poison on that, it’s a way of life here.
DEB needs to put some checks and balances in place that are extremely difficult to circumvent. I do think that the days of being able to fill your pockets will be gone if this is done properly, half fill maybe :lol: but trust me, the next lot will try, they’ll dig a tunnel at night if they have to.
We want transparent board fees payable in Zim dollars and about U$10 worth a month. If they make it more profitable to be a groundsman you’ll see all the hyenas take leave, won’t happen though.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Told you jimmy. ZC board will do whatever they want. They do not care about the fans or the game.
hmmm
So you all heard the good news then. People have been working exceptionally hard on this and been death threated many a times.

Whilst there are things i cannot say here in order to reveal sensitive issues, let me just say i am hopeful for the remedy that will have the best chance of putting the Pride back into Zimbabwe Cricket.

If i may ask that you all contribute by emailing/writing to ICC saying you support the current actions against the ZC that will help immensely.
To answer one of the queries ....a LOT of evidence of smoking guns have been sourced and documented for over 2 years!!
I pity the ZC board members(not all of them) and some admin staff are in for a hiding. Of course a few may get away scot free but that's ok ;)

kudet

Post by kudet »

https://twitter.com/TembaMliswa/status/ ... 7992255489

mukuhlani et al are challenging the SRC ruling in the courts, lets see how it pens out

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

What’s the e-mail address? I’ll do it right now

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

enquiry@icc-cricket.com If anyone wants to start a petition please do..i can't because of my deep secret.
mukuhlani et al are challenging the SRC ruling in the courts, lets see how it pens out
Whilst i have zesa i shall respond. This is good news as it clearly indicates they are supplicants, it also means they are using there own resources and money and arguing who's wallet is paying. Of course the real reason is they are stalling for time for the ICC to come riding in.Also some are looking for deals :W:

The ICC didn't suspend them when they begged for a financial reduction package from government as this was positive government interference....now again why would the ICC suspend the new interim board/ZC when the government are positively getting rid of discrimination,racism, corruption and fraud in ZC. Traits the ICC actively stand against.

This is a time the entire cricketing fraternity can unite and do their little bit even if it is just a quick email to ICC or even a vote of support to the new interim board who are getting stick and threats from mysterious directions.

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

#ZCBOARD MUST STAY GONE!

Shortleg

Post by Shortleg »

Thanks for sharing Jimmy. One question. Is it a certain that the ICC will back this new interim board or is that still uncertain and there is a chance they may suspend us? Agree 100% though they must stay gone.