#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Googly »

I watch Zim 20 something year olds in other countries mostly stick together. They come home for their annual migration to visit the folks and they love it here, even with all the crap that goes on. It hurts to see that. Zanu has destroyed families and scattered us to the 4 winds. They actually send their kids out as well. They can’t live in the mess they’ve created. They won’t seek medical assistance in the local hospitals, if they did they’d all be dead. :lol:
Ya anyway enuf of this shit, just makes me miserable.
Watch for next week, these guys will be sweating like paedophiles in Toys-R-Us.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Some interesting developments-
The minister of Tourism, Prisca Mupfumira has been arrested for alleged theft of $90m, and now they’re looking for the Minister of Public Works (? Something like that, so many ministries) Sekai Nzenza , for aiding and abetting her and for somehow covering up the fraud through NSSA funds, which have been pillaged by practically everyone for many years.
This is a fund created by worker’s contributions and is one of the few that is still worth stealing from as most of the other pension funds have been completely flattened years ago.
Anyhow the latest exposé shows that these frauds occurred through Metbank (many of them have, you need a friendly banker to siphon off these vast sums of money)
Metbank has gone from the bank of choice by government fraudsters to now being briefly under the spotlight whilst they investigate these two. You don’t get arrested for fraud here, you annoy someone very high up and they go after you for the theft you definitely have committed because they all have. This will probably be another catch and release and I’m not sure why they’re being targeted for a petty fraud of only $100m, I mean its a pitiful and laughably small laughable amount and I’ll prove it by laughing :lol: :lol:
Anyway the upside is that they want to talk to Mr Bvute who has decided he suddenly needs an urgent holiday in SA, it’s unfortunate that they missed him, but there will be a few bank employees that are about to come under pressure here.
Hopefully I don’t need to point out the connections and inferences here? The money tree is about to get a little shake, let’s see what falls out.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:16 pm
I watch Zim 20 something year olds in other countries mostly stick together. They come home for their annual migration to visit the folks and they love it here, even with all the crap that goes on. It hurts to see that. Zanu has destroyed families and scattered us to the 4 winds. They actually send their kids out as well. They can’t live in the mess they’ve created. They won’t seek medical assistance in the local hospitals, if they did they’d all be dead. :lol:
Ya anyway enuf of this shit, just makes me miserable.
Watch for next week, these guys will be sweating like paedophiles in Toys-R-Us.
Zim on a holiday is always an awesome place. Will give it that. Which is why we enjoy the holidays. Nothing beats a Kariba fishing trip, or a chill in bundus, or hanging out with mates and talking nonsense. Something about Africa just sticks with you. There's no other feeling when you are surrounded by your fellow Africans. I have been back many times and a lot of my mates have also left or moved on, so unless my trip ties in, it's not that exciting a place and when I see how people live, I couldn't possibly.

My cousin used to live in the same apartment as Augustine Chihuris son. We would often hang out a lot of the time. He was eventually deported after a while. Know of quite a few others who sent their kids overseas. One of Mugabes kids was here for a very short while before going to Singapore or something like that. Was interesting how some of them would either flaunt their position and wealth, or some (very very few) would actually talk shit about what their parents were doing.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Yeah I know a few ministers’ kids. Firstly they’re much better educated than their parents as a rule, and they all have a few white friends and are much more informed and cosmopolitan, they have their fingers in many pies because the whites (and blacks) use them to get to daddy (and mummy). The problem here now is that the clock is ticking and now it’s get rich fast before it’s too late.

kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by kudet »

All is not well btwn the Players and i dont know who leaked this chat but it appears as tho hammy wrote that letter without the consent of the other Players and the question is Who wrote it.
PS. Utseya's letter comes to mind

https://twitter.com/taytbells/status/11 ... 47360?s=19

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

hammy is an idiot the way he threw the two players under the bus. He didnt need to do that and was going ok in the letter to that point. He could have softened that part up alot.

And its weird how he is begging in the sense you get the impression he has lost everything.

Nigga, you 36, and havent made a run in two years. Read about yourself, your legacy has all but become a joke like Utseya. You SHOULD already be looking at alternate avenue streams.

If SRC win youd think Hammy will never play another game at the top, perhaps the t20 WC out of short notice necessity (if we are there) but thats it.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Jesus

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

kudet wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:23 am
All is not well btwn the Players and i dont know who leaked this chat but it appears as tho hammy wrote that letter without the consent of the other Players and the question is Who wrote it.
PS. Utseya's letter comes to mind
ummm....Hammy?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Hammy is part of the problem it seems. He doesn't seem like the type who will stand up when needed.

Where was he when other players were being racially vilified and they were trying to set up a players union so that players could get a fairer wage and be paid on time? He was never there when players were being thrown to the side because they were upset with administration and demanding change.

He literally threw his teammates under the bus, and as the captain he has shown a big lack of leadership.

If they tried to rally the boys in the dressing room to sign a unified letter appealing to the ICC and could not get that, it shows that some are content with the Mukhulani board and the poor treatment of their fellow cricketers. It also shows that Hammy was not taking leadership and trying to have the team unite towards change for better. The fact that there was division for players to appeal to the ICC for change for better shows that some do not care how cricket is run as long as they can continue to steal a living.

Googly

Post by Googly »

They’ve got the ammo to take these guys down, all the way back to Chingoka and then Bvute.
That debt restructuring exercise taken on by ZAMCO is a real can of worms. Well over a billion dollars extra quickly borrowed and reneged upon so the debt was shouldered by the taxpayer, most of those borrowings were actually from banks (read their directors) who knew what was coming. Banks are refusing to release the list citing bank client privilege and ZAMCO are not being too hard pressed because practically everybody of consequence politically is on that list.
One of the reasons Bvute moved on was because there were bigger deals out there, the ICC money is comparative chicken feed compared to what was ripe for the picking. I’d like them to look closer at that Air Zim insurance scam, he’s up to his neck in that, and it was a lot of money.