#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Googly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:14 am

ZC old will be lobbying hard to get this to go their way. They have to have a lot of old friends they’ve broken bread with amongst those ICC fellas. I wonder how that will work? I’m guessing it will go the vote? We need to know the people that get to do that. Someone needs to check their bank accounts before and after.

Googly

Post by Googly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Titan Law’s tweet is breaking news.
Vince Hogg is the new Managing Director with immediate effect and is allowed to attend the ICC meeting to represent the interim board.
What is ominous is that it further states that at the meeting Zimbabwe Cricket’s status will be decided.
He’d better have a silver tongue and lots of plans.

Googly

Post by Googly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:06 pm

I’ve just seen a great Instagram of Gayle chatting to Muyeye, they obviously played a charity game together, saying he was very impressed with him. Come on home, lad!

Donald

Post by Donald » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Vince hogg!!!! There's a blast from than past. Did a good expose on the politics at ZC after he left in 2004. Unfortunately I think those elements woudnt have forgotten

Googly

Post by Googly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:18 pm

This is the double glove slap returned in spades.
This may give Mr Chingoka and Mr Bvute a stroke ea.
It’s the only way to get the ICC to pay attention.

Donald

Post by Donald » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:22 pm

I think its brilliant. The man who led the helm and who was the last man who presided over zimbabwe cricket in 2003/2004 where our finances werent in the negative. That should be his opening line to the ICC. I think its quite prothetic that he has the job of saving the organisation hopefully with an impassioned speech

Googly

Post by Googly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Mukhu’s head in a plastic bag like a scene out of The Godfather would work as well :lol:

Donald

Post by Donald » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm

He can rightfully point to the fact that he presided over zimbabwe cricket when the finances were in very good order. The very last man to do so.
Hopefully he can pull this out the bag. SRC has stacked the board with ex players and cricket expertise. That has to be relevant as opposed to the pharmacist lol

kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by kudet » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 pm

very soon there will be yet another racism saga with the way things are penning up.. mukuhlani et al wont go down without a fight and this is going to be nasty. i hope i am wrong. zimbabwe cricket is so polarised when it comes to race relations and surely tantrums will be thrown by the guys who are threatened by all this. next week will decide how this will pen out but hey, so so tricky.

Googly

Post by Googly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Googly wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:06 pm
I’ve just seen a great Instagram of Gayle chatting to Muyeye, they obviously played a charity game together, saying he was very impressed with him. Come on home, lad!
I found that scorecard. Muyeye was bowled on 3. Some serious high profile people there, I wonder how he cracked the nod?