Status of National Team Players

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Stoneman Returns
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Status of National Team Players

Post by Stoneman Returns »

After UK. Now Ireland is the new home for Zimbabwe migrating cricketers, within few years, many going to turn up for Irish Side as they are now test playing nation
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Had a long chat with a guy in the know, just shocking what these fools get away with, things that doesn’t even get mentioned on here !

I have to say this black guy was disappointed massively that only the whites in the national side plus Mire, are taking a stand on the franchise scene. It’s quite strange that it’s only them. Disappointed in Ham, Chats etc

cricket_22001

Post by cricket_22001 »

Jaybro suggested a thread on those responsible for the state on Zim cricket. I’m sure they’ve been named & shamed throughout this forum, just not collectively.
Anyway, I refer to Malcolm Speed’s wiki page which states he was on paid leave the last month of his tenure after a fall out with Ray Mali over the non action Against Zimbabwe by the ICC after the KPMG audit of 2005.
Also, I refer to the UK Telegraph’s review of Speed’s autobiography. Speed wanted the Zimbabwe matter handed to the ethics officer. He didn’t state there was clear evidence of personal gain but records were falsified.
The matter was not referred and the final comment passed that “Peter Chingoka,ZC Chairman, is clearly a very persuasive man”.
Chingoka 1 Speed 0

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Raza pretty much said if they cut his salary he's out

To me that sounds like he knows his salary will be cut and he's already out
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement