Streak slaps $1m lawsuit against Mukuhlani

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Streak slaps $1m lawsuit against Mukuhlani

Post by jimmylesaint »

How did he keep his?
Wow TipsC you really don't like Streak huh.
I think you will find he managed to keep some of his farm, majority was taken back in 2003.
His old man thrown in jail and a neighbour killed with war vets smashing down the Streaks gate and threatening to kill everyone.

Further ,,,,did Bvute win??

Googly

Post by Googly »

I have a friend bidding for an aerial spraying contract to defoliate 50 000 hectares in Matabeleland. It was farmland that has gone back to virgin bush over the last 10 years. So many families lost their livelihoods here and then nothing was done with this land. The invaders basically robbed livestock, crops (invasions always timed just before or after harvest because it’s hard work watching shit grow :lol:), roof sheets, and window frames and door frames. Farming, like cricket, has proven to not be that easy :lol:
You don’t want to be an individual owning a piece of land now, it needs to be in a corporate body with a fat cat owning the lion’s share that is your minder, it is after all what everyone fought for. :lol:

matland
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by matland »

Any idea whereabouts Googly ?
Interested because I live in Matabeleland.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:37 am
How did he keep his?
Wow TipsC you really don't like Streak huh.
I think you will find he managed to keep some of his farm, majority was taken back in 2003.
His old man thrown in jail and a neighbour killed with war vets smashing down the Streaks gate and threatening to kill everyone.

Further ,,,,did Bvute win??
I honestly didnt know. Thats why I was asking. A lot of people I know lost everything. Im just surprised its doing as well as it is and he still has it. Thats all. Its not completely unbelievable that somebody might be protecting him. For a fee of course. Thats how they work. They are ruthless. Most of the people who kept even a portion of their land had to strike a deal with somebody. Thats just the truth

Googly

Post by Googly »

matland wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:20 pm
Any idea whereabouts Googly ?
Interested because I live in Matabeleland.
Yup, I will let you know next week. My mate is seeing them next week sometime.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Yup not many people have kept all their farms. That’s the other trick- to take half or most so you have an expert living next door with a sword over his head to help you plough, “lend” you fertilizer etc, because bringing one badza and a bad attitude to the table makes it not easy :lol: I know farmers that have been beaten and booted off and the culprits then phone asking for help and advice as if they were long lost pals :lol:
Other folk I know are leasing farms for $1 a hectare and have expanded operations. Others are being given farms and yet others face continuous harassment and expropriation. Others have created vast farming corporations with powerful political figures as window dressing. It’s a jungle out there. We live in a morally bereft society where we mingle and do business with the worst people of all colours. If you don’t join in or turn a blind eye here you’re at the bottom of the food chain. If you raise concerns.... well good luck with that!