Streak slaps $1m lawsuit against Mukuhlani

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Streak slaps $1m lawsuit against Mukuhlani

Post by Googly »

Democracy is a wonderful thing- it gives people a voice who emphatically should not have one.
You just have to come from the same area, look successful and every election you promise free education, electricity, free land, good rainfall and that the land will never ever fall to the whites again and the electorate will fall for it for the next ten thousand years. Throw in a T shirt and a 5kg bag of roller meal and they will kill for you. It’s fun and simple.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Googly wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 10:10 pm
Democracy is a wonderful thing- it gives people a voice who emphatically should not have one.
You just have to come from the same area, look successful and every election you promise free education, electricity, free land, good rainfall and that the land will never ever fall to the whites again and the electorate will fall for it for the next ten thousand years. Throw in a T shirt and a 5kg bag of roller meal and they will kill for you. It’s fun and simple.
You should run. You could be one of those white Zanoids.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Googly

Post by Googly »

I just despair for my country. The rank stupidity of the people will keep us in the Dark Ages forever. We’ve had ample opportunities to do what’s right, but the rural folk are easy pickings for the politicians. We’re in miracle territory come election time. From a cricketing perspective, recent events has really revealed to people who perhaps were skeptical about what many of us have exposed about the state of affairs of the cricket and ZC, yet bizarrely and inexplicably there are still people and players that support the status quo. It’s impossible to understand, sometimes I question my own sanity.
We are doomed.

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

It's stupid a man coached a team which was beat by UAE & got knocked out but he wants a million dollars to go away ...

Googly

Post by Googly »

I rest my case :lol:, a complete lack of understanding of the issues. If this were a nuclear fission forum there would still be contributions.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

eugene wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 12:48 am
Googly wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 10:10 pm
You should run. You could be one of those white Zanoids.
:lol: I saw the white guy who won his primary election. The crazy thing that most people dont know is that a lot of Zanu pf's big backers, like the real financial muscle, are actually white.

2008 Rautenbach gave them millions to fund their campaign. 2013 their campaign vehicles were bought by Moxon. Hundreds of them. Bredenkamp, Van Hoogstraten.... just to name a few others. Another guy, I forgot his name claimed he could drive to Mugabe's house anyday and meet him. It makes me question the few that still have their farms, Heath Streak included. A lot of guys lost their game reserves and lodges too. How did he keep his?Anything lucrative was taken over by greedy ministers and his is successful. I guess he is a national hero.

The likes of Bvute are very small fish in this criminal enterprise but he did win his primary election. He was on radio claiming he owns 4000 residential stands in Harare. I wonder where he got that money from? These guys have surely left a trail that can be found at ZC. I honestly dont know how they get away with it.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Here is an example of a white Zanoid, Peter Haritatos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA4d2H9f33M
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Googly

Post by Googly »

Pete Halitosis.
Yup I know a few not mentioned above. You can’t be wealthy in Zim without the blessing of the ruling party.
Come election time they dig deep, it’s messed up, man.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Pasi neMDC. What a joker.