[Logan Cup 2017-18] Rhinos v ZRS & Tuskers v Eagles

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: [Logan Cup 2017-18] Rhinos v ZRS & Tuskers v Eagles

Post by Jemisi »

Thanks John

Googly

Post by Googly »

I’m sure it’s max 2 per over, shoulder height and above anyway. Third one should be no-balled.
Unless he’s quicker than 130 a short ball shouldn’t be too much of a issue against a decent batsman. I know that’s not the point though. If the coach shrugged his shoulders it was his idea. Bloody tiring bowling an over of bouncers.
I don’t even want to comment about any cricket, they shouldn’t be playing.

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

Disappointing coming from Ncube. But on the other side it would have given the batsman a good work out. And its good to have some guys coming through and actually getting scores. I wonder if they wont playing what the option would be? If these guys are the best of the rest than surely they deceive to be out there actually getting some cricket under their belt as opposed to lounging around doing nothing. Surely this is not a tick in ZC's book but I think its a good idea to have guys going out there. I reckon these would be the lineups playing if both the national team and the A side are away on tour.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Interesting that we were talking about cunny ncube and suddenly he makes a 100.hmmmm either way he or someone dug deep :lol: :D
Our Mash Bowlers though :cry: Tuskers could have had 4 x 100 now and Brendon Timoni, we just need Junior Makoni in.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Is Mufudza any good at all?

SpitfiresKent
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by SpitfiresKent »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:52 am
Interesting that we were talking about cunny ncube and suddenly he makes a 100.hmmmm either way he or someone dug deep :lol: :D
I know right? :lol:

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I like how the Eagles have decided to dig in. I expected them to just get rolled over. A little bit of fight is always good preparation for future international situations where we are trying to save a game after the opposition scores big.

jward
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jward »

Last edited by jward on Fri May 04, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Googly

Post by Googly »

That must have been the sort of conversation that precedes pistols at dawn! :lol:

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Those are wonderful updates John, keep them coming. That Tiffin behavior is hilarious. I don't think anyone can imagine that conversation to go any different way having seen his false sense of authority, nonchalance and disinterest on screen for so long.

And would love to see the Stars annihilating Rhinos today and win this match, and show ZC what the RS program meant. I'm guessing, IF there is a domestic season next tome, most likely RS would be out of that too. So, this, in many ways, is one of the last opportunities they have. There is a Rocks feel to this.