Interim Selection Panel Appointed

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Interim Selection Panel Appointed

Post by Jemisi »

They tried. We failed. We still badly need them.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Jemisi wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:59 am
They tried. We failed. We still badly need them.
Yup, but even in their wildest of nightmares, they wouldn't have thought about the possibility of being picked to / dropped from the team by Utseya :)

Or may be they would have considered even wilder nightmares, given that they were dealing with ZC after all...

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Jimmy I’m concerned that you’re pulling your punches, I think she should express yourself more :lol:
I think you nailed the snitch part, makes sense. He’s a two faced guy and he runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds. He needs to grow a set.
Ya Utseya has always been ZC’s man and I blame him for a lot of the problems we’ve had. He has close ties to Makoni
KZ is a good bloke just trying to make a living, but as you said he needs to down tools along with everyone else.
This is what ZC does, the system emasculates people and there are zero options here- you tow the line or you starve if you don’t have other options.
I know i must learn to shout more!
There will always be bums on seats but those bums must be the utmost mediocre players and admin so zim are thrashed by oz and pakistan which enables government to step in and make changes.

Gary Brent applied for bowling coach??No Way i don't believe it. After he was kicked out of Mutare and replaced by Makoni despite being the best coach that season.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Ya I doubt that too. He’d have to be dead broke to consider joining them. Stabbed in the back a dozen times by those racist twats, why would he come back for more?

zimstarr
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimstarr »

The icc needs to dissolve the board . And allow former players to run zc .