Interim Selection Panel Appointed

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Interim Selection Panel Appointed

Post by jimmylesaint »

Chawaguta is a sellout. Talk about climbing over dead bodies to get into a position....that doesn't pay. At least we now know who the snitch was in the national team!!!
Ziehl just the same-you got kicked out last time with all your pomp and ceremony and dumped from Rhinos yet you crawl back from obscurity to mediocrity....grow some balls and a spine whilst you at it.
Prosper......you are a joke a fraud a liar a cheat a failure a snitch for the U19's now a complete joke.

Stoneman Returns
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Stoneman Returns »

Selection Panel looks like school students will be teaching university/college students :D

Ziehl with 2 first class match experience, Chawaguta with 6 match, with corrupted racist Utseya will be selecting Zimbabwe Squad :D
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Utseya. :twisted:

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

eugene wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:31 pm
Chawaguta is the scum of the earth. I would rather have Mangongo selecting players.
Why's he so bad?

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

Gary Brent has apparantly applied for the bowling coach position.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

zimfan1 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 6:36 pm
Gary Brent has apparantly applied for the bowling coach position.
I wonder who applied for the head coach role and why Brent didnt aim higher. One thing for sure is that they will get people. Its each man for himself out there.

Googly

Post by Googly »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 pm
Chawaguta is a sellout. Talk about climbing over dead bodies to get into a position....that doesn't pay. At least we now know who the snitch was in the national team!!!
Ziehl just the same-you got kicked out last time with all your pomp and ceremony and dumped from Rhinos yet you crawl back from obscurity to mediocrity....grow some balls and a spine whilst you at it.
Prosper......you are a joke a fraud a liar a cheat a failure a snitch for the U19's now a complete joke.
Jimmy I’m concerned that you’re pulling your punches, I think she should express yourself more :lol:
I think you nailed the snitch part, makes sense. He’s a two faced guy and he runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds. He needs to grow a set.
Ya Utseya has always been ZC’s man and I blame him for a lot of the problems we’ve had. He has close ties to Makoni
KZ is a good bloke just trying to make a living, but as you said he needs to down tools along with everyone else.
This is what ZC does, the system emasculates people and there are zero options here- you tow the line or you starve if you don’t have other options.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Utseya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

The English counties might be saying this to Taylor and Jarvis right now: https://ytcropper.com/cropped/2E5af39969d4ece

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:02 am
The English counties might be saying this to Taylor and Jarvis right now: https://ytcropper.com/cropped/2E5af39969d4ece
100%
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement