Mangongo demands $400,000 in compensation, gratuity included

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Mangongo demands $400,000 in compensation, gratuity included

Post by jaybro »

Zimbabwe has beaten South Africa before buddy so settle down stop shaking you’re spilling your tea 🍵

I have pointed out things Streak did that I didn’t agree about we’re all human we have different views, the difference is I’m not going to agree to sack him because he batted Ervine @7 in one game.

Let’s see how Zim do under the new coach I hope they do well but the exodus has started already Raza has flown to the uk, there goes the most important player Zimbabwe has, Streak was able to keep the side together and bring others back.

You still can’t come up with anything the 19’s side achieved under Mangongo apart from beating Canada and Fiji ?? Yes no humiliating defeats but really nothing to write home about.

Anyways I guess I’ll leave it here otherwise you’ll go off searching for my Facebook page and try and dig up some dirt on me to share on forum to make yourself feel big right ?
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

:lol: :lol:
jaybro wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:31 pm
Zimbabwe has beaten South Africa before buddy so settle down stop shaking you’re spilling your tea 🍵

I have pointed out things Streak did that I didn’t agree about we’re all human we have different views, the difference is I’m not going to agree to sack him because he batted Ervine @7 in one game.

Let’s see how Zim do under the new coach I hope they do well but the exodus has started already Raza has flown to the uk, there goes the most important player Zimbabwe has, Streak was able to keep the side together and bring others back.

You still can’t come up with anything the 19’s side achieved under Mangongo apart from beating Canada and Fiji ?? Yes no humiliating defeats but really nothing to write home about.

Anyways I guess I’ll leave it here otherwise you’ll go off searching for my Facebook page and try and dig up some dirt on me to share on forum to make yourself feel big right ?

:lol: ok Jaybro. I really dont see the point of this. We agreed to disagree a very long time ago. There is no point of going around in circles here. You are looking for a fight. Its pretty clear by the tone of your responses. Dont know what has got you so worked up.

We dont make money from Mangongo or Streak anyway so I wont waste more time on a pointless debate on 2 guys who in the end are gone and will cashout 6 figures each.
Last edited by TapsC on Thu May 24, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

As for Raza. Lets see what happens. In fact for all the players lets see who wont be there when the t20s starts. No point in speculating. Its a month away. Lets see who will still completely walk away after ZC scramble for another scandalous loan to pay them.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Just calling it as it bud, someone has to

Let’s leave it here so I don’t have to delete my Facebook page 😝
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Has Raza really quit? Jeez, there goes one of the 3 guys who actually bothered to show up when it mattered most for ZIM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Well based on Taylor, Jarvis, and Raza tweeting welcomes to Rajput...looks like they are still gonna be suiting up for ZIM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

TapsC wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 am

Have we ever beaten South Africa in any game at any level before that game?
http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8039 ... -cup-1999/

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 am
TapsC wrote:

Some of the finest hours in the history of Zim Cricket! Streak and Johnson were unplayable in the initial spell and that sealed the fate of the match. Every bowler chipping in with what was expected of them. Not to forget some scintillating ground fielding too.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 am
TapsC wrote:

Genuinely forgot about this. One of our better moments.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0zexugH9YM

Can I also just say, you are both talking the same argument but essentially it's against each other, and the facts being used are somewhat short sighted and unimportant in the bigger context of things. Failures happen, whether at home or away. It's how you respond to them. Failure to qualify for the world cup is not about the 6 months before, it's about the 10 years before. Right now everyone is arguing against everyone and no one is doing anything positive. There was talk from that minister, and then talk of the players striking etc etc...it's all smoke screens.

The common enemy and common crux in all of this is the ZC board. That is where the efforts need to be put towards. If not, we'll continue to have failures and everyone will just be arguing with each other and no progress will ever be made. ZC needs it's own coup.