[Pro 50] Stars v Eagles & Mountaineers v Rhinos

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimbo

Re: [Pro 50] Stars v Eagles & Mountaineers v Rhinos

Post by jimbo »

Im not averse to having elton back in the fold. His batting has been good. Roche is definetly a shoe in for 20/20 matches his bowling has been tight and he has got some runs in the shape of a few 50s in good time too

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Great work from Liam Roche. Looks like a good player

SpitfiresKent

Post by SpitfiresKent »

SpitfiresKent wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:40 am
Whatever happened to Mark Mbofana of the Rhinos?
^^Speak of the devil and he shall appear! :D

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

TapsC wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:16 pm
Roche is looking like the real deal on these scorecards. We need to offer him something before he pursues something else like Murray. Cant blame a kid if he takes an opportunity whilst others are not available for various reasons. Roche, Kamhunukamwe and Magarira have done well. Masuku as well in the logan cup. Tsiga has also put up good numbers as well as Mupariwa and Mavuta. Hopefully we see these guys whenever the next A tour happens instead of the usual suspects.

We need to start rebuilding now with a 2023 vision meaning a lot of guys who are 30 and above should stop getting opportunities unless its absolutely necessary.
Has Murray quit Zimbabwe ?

NickG

Post by NickG »

Detective RDS wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 6:41 am
TapsC wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:16 pm
Roche is looking like the real deal on these scorecards. We need to offer him something before he pursues something else like Murray. Cant blame a kid if he takes an opportunity whilst others are not available for various reasons. Roche, Kamhunukamwe and Magarira have done well. Masuku as well in the logan cup. Tsiga has also put up good numbers as well as Mupariwa and Mavuta. Hopefully we see these guys whenever the next A tour happens instead of the usual suspects.

We need to start rebuilding now with a 2023 vision meaning a lot of guys who are 30 and above should stop getting opportunities unless its absolutely necessary.
Has Murray quit Zimbabwe ?
Murray hasn't quit, he's studying in SA.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

You can't quit what you never started.

ZC will hopefully have folded in 18 months.

I would rather the organization completely die than see it in the hands of these animals. This forum is dieing a slow death but I hope ZC hurries up and just collapses. It's deplorable seeing the state of affirs, with murmours of Bvute still in and around.

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

sloandog wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:04 am
You can't quit what you never started.

ZC will hopefully have folded in 18 months.

I would rather the organization completely die than see it in the hands of these animals. This forum is dieing a slow death but I hope ZC hurries up and just collapses. It's deplorable seeing the state of affirs, with murmours of Bvute still in and around.

Murray was in the Zimbabwe squad in the Bangladesh tour if I'm not wrong. That's why referred to quit.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

When i said pursue something else I didnt mean quit. Going to uni was his other option and he chose it. Cant knock him for that. Anybody would do that given the state of ZC