Domestic T20 Competition 2018 : Zimbabwe Select XI, Zimbabwe Board XI & Kenya

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Domestic T20 Competition 2018 : Zimbabwe Select XI, Zimbabwe Board XI & Kenya

Post by sloandog »

Speaking of Ryan Burl, I've just noticed that he's averaging 44 in FC cricket after 20 games.

That's pretty damn consistent by ZC standards, for a lad of his age.

ljriley90

Re: Domestic T20 Competition 2018 : Zimbabwe Select XI, Zimbabwe Board XI & Kenya

Post by ljriley90 »

Nathan waller given up on cricket?

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

Burl and Malcom Waller are back playing. Seems the list of striking players is growing shorter by the day. Only Taylor, Jarvis, Hammy holding out for now.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

ljriley90 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:58 am
Nathan waller given up on cricket?
He is basically a full time farmer these days, don't think cricket is his top priority.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

tawac wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:08 am
Burl and Malcom Waller are back playing. Seems the list of striking players is growing shorter by the day. Only Taylor, Jarvis, Hammy holding out for now.
And Williams.

tawac

Post by tawac »

Burl doing well with the bowl finishing with figures of 3-11 from 3.3overs. But what we really want from him is the batting.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Jarvis and Hami also back .

Stoneman Returns

Post by Stoneman Returns »

Nathan Waller is a victim of Racism for not getting picked as he was not among those in the list to be forced by ZC for making into the team, despite performing in domestic cricket.

Waller should'nt have quit cricket in Ireland, by now he would have been among the probables to represent Ireland
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

Googly

Post by Googly »

Nathan was a decent cricketer, but not of international caliber. He gave it a fair shot, if our cricketing environment was not toxic he’d probably have carried on playing FC. If our club cricket was regular and competitive and fun I guarantee he’d play.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

lets be honest, Nathan was A level at best even by Zim standards. He just stood out because he is one of the only white players.
If he was a nigga we wouldnt even give him a second mention, and thats me,ZIMDOGGY, saying this!
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*