[News] Zimbabwe Cricket holds crunch talks with players over salaries

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
TapsC

Re: [News] Zimbabwe Cricket holds crunch talks with players over salaries

Post by TapsC »

Rumour has it that this revolt might not be over just yet.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

BT sold down the river by one of his own teammates who screenshots messages of him trying to get the players to form a Union. Sad stuff really. These guys are really their own worst enemy. Time to stop feeling sorry for them. They are part of the problem.

Its getting interesting though. BT suggested the president might be on their side. His son-in-law will be representing them for free. What I do like about Mlotshwa is that he is already wealthy and doesnt need a dime from ZC. Thats very important. His Law firm sponsors Rugby and Polo. They have really turned the rugby around so I dont mind them at all.

The sad part is that whoever leaked the message has given Mukuhlani and co a valuable heads up. The good thing is that BT is too important to be sacked.

Googly

Post by Googly »

What an outrage. They need to give us this player’s name.
This has always been the problem with our cricket. How do you walk onto the field with a traitor in your midst?
His balls and his soul sitting in a tiny little jar on Mukhulani’s desk, bought for a 2 month lunch voucher at KFC, disgusting piece of shit.

Googly

Post by Googly »

If there’s ever a change they need to make sure these vermin never get to play cricket again.

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

TapsC wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 pm
What I do like about Mlotshwa is that he is already wealthy and doesnt need a dime from ZC. Thats very important. His Law firm sponsors Rugby and Polo. They have really turned the rugby around so I dont mind them at all.
You are very right Gerald Mlotshwa seems to be a wealthy guy as he has also been in the news contesting for the Chairmanship of the Telecel Board. And it seem there are people who genuinely want to see cricket being run properly. But these are bread and butter issues. While players like Taylor, Moor can sit it out some players cant as this maybe their only source of income. It then becomes difficult to present a united front. This wont be unique to cricket.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Who exactly are the guys striking with Moor back in action today?

BT, Jarvis?, Hammy?, Cremer?, Williams?, Ervine? and Burl? This is all?

If this is all the unity they can show, cricket will never head in the right direction ever again. Sad.

jward
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jward »

Ryan Burl played. PJ Moor realizes he needs to keep his place in the team and he wants to play against Australia in particular.

Googly

Post by Googly »

One guy having a dip at BT on Twitter for name dropping who happens to be involved with H-Metro!! A ludicrous newspaper that shouldn’t be allowed and is a barometer of the state of our nation.

Googly

Post by Googly »

You can see who has character and spine, something you need to play top flight cricket, and we all wonder why we keep getting gang raped.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Googly wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:59 am
You can see who has character and spine, something you need to play top flight cricket, and we all wonder why we keep getting gang raped.
:lol: :lol: this really sums us up over the last 14 years.

Apparently Raza will also be back for the ODIs against Pakistan. Mukuhlani and co might be winning this fight. Nobody is up for the fight anyway. Almost all of the fired technical team reapplied for something at ZC. Even Klusener. That shocked me. All the players will be back in the next month. Looks like game over for me.