Raza available for ODIs IF selected

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Raza available for ODIs IF selected

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

“I remain committed to Zimbabwe. I was entered into this auction way before the series confirmed. I had given my word and people who know me, know how much I value my words.” Honest as ever! Immense respect
http://bit.ly/2K6wCUE
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Raza available for ODIs IF selected

Post by Jemisi »

That sounds ok

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 pm
“I remain committed to Zimbabwe. I was entered into this auction way before the series confirmed. I had given my word and people who know me, know how much I value my words.” Honest as ever! Immense respect
http://bit.ly/2K6wCUE
Bravo to Raza
Let's hope BT , Cremer are available for the Odis too then Pakistan are up for a beat down

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

I think a player can pull out if such T20 leagues clash with his national side fixture. Recently, D'Arcy Short signed up for CPL before being selected for Aus A. Aus A fixtures clash with CPL and so he pulled out of CPL. CPL named Warner as Short's replacement.

Or did Raza say he committed to Canada T20 even if any national fixture takes place and clashes with the tournament ?

If Raza is not playing for Zim over payment issues / more attractive T20 contract then he should just say it.

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

Detective RDS wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:58 am
I think a player can pull out if such T20 leagues clash with his national side fixture. Recently, D'Arcy Short signed up for CPL before being selected for Aus A. Aus A fixtures clash with CPL and so he pulled out of CPL. CPL named Warner as Short's replacement.

Or did Raza say he committed to Canada T20 even if any national fixture takes place and clashes with the tournament ?

If Raza is not playing for Zim over payment issues / more attractive T20 contract then he should just say it.
Why should Raza pull out from the tournament where he is getting guaranteed payment to come & play were he has to fight to get paid..
U sir are retarded

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Mueddie28 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:14 pm
Detective RDS wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:58 am

Why should Raza pull out from the tournament where he is getting guaranteed payment to come & play were he has to fight to get paid..
U sir are retarded
I'm saying that Raza should just say it. Not me, you are retarded sir.

Googly

Post by Googly »

:shock: I’m not even understanding what’s been said :lol:

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Mueddie has well and truly shook up the forum in the past few days, commenting on 10 year old threads..

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

I want Raza to admit
''I'm playing the Canada T20 as it offers a good enough contract. On the other hand, I'm not getting paid in Zim. Till the payment issues are solved, I will keep considering and maybe preferring other opportunities over Zim.''

His current statement is
''I signed up for Canada T20 before any national fixture was arranged. Now as I have signed up already, I will honor my T20 contract and play in it. After that I will be back for Zim ODIs if selected.''

The last statement doesn't bring the payment issues of Zim in the open.

Hope I'm clear here.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Crystal clear. It’s the problem with this world. Nobody says what needs to be said. The problem is you can’t afford to in Zimbabwe. We are a nation of cowards unless we are part of the majority and then we’re brave as fuck. It’s like soldiers being in a line and the commanding officer asks for volunteers for a suicide mission and everyone,barring one person, takes a step back.
I’m not knocking Raza, he’s been a breath of fresh air and it’s almost not his fight.