Taibu: 'Taylor being targeted unfairly'

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Taibu: 'Taylor being targeted unfairly'

Post by Googly »

Chawaguta is just being the spin doctor. Really disappointed in him, thought there was a bit more to him.
Men of God having a spat :lol: Bibles at 40 paces :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

I really wanted a bicycle, but knew praying to God wouldn’t help because He doesn’t work like that, so I stole a bike and asked for his forgiveness. That’s what ZC is all about. :lol: :lol:

kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by kudet »

gloves are certainly off at this point in time, with Tiba threatening to release life damaging info on Chawaz, Taylor having to respond to the ZC tweet that way.. there is surely a lot thats going on behind the scenes.. whats left is for tawengwa to come up with some character assassinating statement.. watch the space :W:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Is this all happening on Twitter

kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by kudet »

Googly wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:44 am
Is this all happening on Twitter
its all happening there.. and since chawaz has earlier said that taylor can use 'whichever form of media' to 'set the record straight', this was the response

https://twitter.com/BrendanTaylor86/sta ... 8828484608

and taibu on one of his rants

https://twitter.com/taibu44/status/1011527387362791424

i dont know what the end game is, but it is turning out to be nasty on the twitter streets

Googly

Post by Googly »

It’s just bizarre that Chawaguta is the spokesman for ZC over such an ugly issue. At least he’s saying something which we can all attack :lol:, they usually have nothing to say at all, despite their bloated and overfunded and hopeless PR dept.
Practically every single person in Zimbabwe outside of ZC themselves and a few players want them gone, but they hang on like a virus. Elsewhere there would be voluntary embarrassed resignations, but these guys intend dying of old age in office. Not that we needed proof but it shows that it’s only about the money they can embezzle. There’s not a single person saying they’re doing a good job under trying circumstances, not even their supporters. They could still play the race card I suppose, there are 4 white players left and a couple of white homeless guys hanging around Fife Ave Shopping Centre, so a couple of million people may believe them. :lol:

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I still have email transcripts in my possession that speak of Bvute having an affair. Time to release them?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Googly

Post by Googly »

Bring it.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I saw Bell saying ZC fired 7 technical staff and 4 got reinstated in some capacity. Well im thinking that Bell and Streak are gone for sure. Who were the 4 who came back? Chawaguta, Hondo and Prosper have some kind of job. Mangongo is suing them. Does that mean Lance got a position? What happened to Lamb?That would be interesting. I also thought more than 7 people got fired. Maybe I misunderstood something.

Or maybe when he said national tech staff he was talking about the video analyst and physio as well and not the u19s. Lance was scheduled to be interviewed for the main job anyway.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Googly wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:44 pm
Bring it.
I have PM'd you.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes