[Match Thread]: Zim T20 Tri Series: 4th Match : ZIM vs PAK

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: [Match Thread]: Zim T20 Tri Series: 4th Match : ZIM vs PAK

Post by kudet »

TapsC wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 pm
Blessing is a lot faster than he was bowling today. I think he lacks control at full pace so they told him to slow down. He can hit 140kph. He will get better though. Cant wait for Mumba to come back. Hopefully he wouldnt have lost too much pace. These 2 guys are the future of Zimbabwe cricket. Hopefully they invest in them and send them to a few high performance centers for a couple of months when we are not doin anything
blessing and Carl are exciting prospects for zim in terms of pace and even ngarava but he doesnt have control and variations in his repertoire. i dont want to sound so pessimistic but with this board, its a fallacy and a pipe dream that they would even invest in their players to horn their skills in academies outside of Zimbabwe or even to organise a bowling camp down south or even in India. more so with Doug as the bowling coach, forgive me but i dont know what they see in the guy.

matland
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by matland »

https://www.facebook.com/events/2113799165500160/

This just shows that with a little commitment and passion things can get done,and in sleepy old Bulawayo to boot !
Now if a few individuals/companies can organize this,why should ZC have an excuse ?
Any comments Mr Moyo,Mr Singo ?Mr Pharmacy?

Googly

Post by Googly »

Spare time to send people to clinics is one thing we have an abundance of. Other nations send their players to the coach in their nets outside their window. If you send Ngarava to another country to a bowling clinic then what’s Hondo doing to earn his salary?

Googly

Post by Googly »

Aaah Nick Dingo. Petty thief and racist, I’d love to see this guy doing some jail time. I’d visit. Single handedly has destroyed age group cricket in Zimbabwe.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

TapsC wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 pm
Blessing is a lot faster than he was bowling today. I think he lacks control at full pace so they told him to slow down. He can hit 140kph. He will get better though. Cant wait for Mumba to come back. Hopefully he wouldnt have lost too much pace. These 2 guys are the future of Zimbabwe cricket. Hopefully they invest in them and send them to a few high performance centers for a couple of months when we are not doin anything
Blessing & Mumba have height and can bowl at 140+ but there is a lack of threatening factor in their bowling. They bowls one or two bowl that can trouble the batsman, but most of their deliveries are average.

Among the current lot, Brian Vitori was the only bowler who troubled the strong sides with his skill of pace and swing, but after his come back from ban, he looks average.