Squad Selection Discussion : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan ( 5 Odis )

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sam_ahm

Re: Squad Selection Discussion : Zimbabwe V/s Pakistan ( 5 Odis )

Post by sam_ahm »

I thought Raza made it cleae that he is available and will play if selected. What the hell went wrong after that?

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:00 am
Brendan Taylor, Raza, Williams, Ervine and Cremer. Very very sad.
I think you are right. Which is sad and i hope they also sue for loss of earnings, i'd rather a cricketer gets the icc dosh then some guy who spends his time doinking other peoples wives.
Is there no hope left mate? I mean can't anything be done to get things back on track. Zimbabwe cannot afford to keep losing key players like this. This is diasatrous.

Googly

Post by Googly »

No it’s fucking great!! They must get minced and it must collapse. Fuck’em.
They must go.
Watch the kick back Dingo gets from Glen Lodge, belongs in jail.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Glen lodge is allegedly run by an relative of Bvute. Hence the reason ZC uses them across the other side of town and at International prices.
Zi :W: mbo is right let's see if all this action has worked or we should all just eff off and adopt the black caps . :W:

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

South Africa is the other side I would religiously follow.

I've got a major interest right now in their young up and comers. Ngidi is fast and nasty, as is Rabada, Markram is pure class and then there's Mulder who has great potential as a genuine all rounder.

There's probably more.

I just want this mentality of blooding the younger players being enforced in Zimbabwean Cricket. A lad like Ryan Burl must find it a very tough pill to swallow when he's done well domestically, gets picked for a couple of T20's without having an opportunity to shine, and then gets dropped.

All for Roche to be there, alongside Murray and Musakanda, but there's could be room made for Mavuta and Burl too

Stoneman Returns

Post by Stoneman Returns »

Kamunhukamwe, Roche, Murray, Ngarava are picked to carry drinks and warm in the bench
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:19 pm
Kamunhukamwe, Roche, Murray, Ngarava are picked to carry drinks and warm in the bench
Yea, probably

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

thought Raza made it cleae that he is available and will play if selected. What the hell went wrong afte
r that?
ZC reneged on the deal and tried to tell Raza he couldn't go to Canada but ZC ain't got a hope in hell telling a player whom they haven't paid in 4months what to do. Because they couldn't control him they ostracized him. Little pathetic bully tactics from incompetents.

Ryan Burl is not a T20 player, he will be a brilliant Test batsman and a very very good 50 overs.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:01 pm
thought Raza made it cleae that he is available and will play if selected. What the hell went wrong afte
r that?
ZC reneged on the deal and tried to tell Raza he couldn't go to Canada but ZC ain't got a hope in hell telling a player whom they haven't paid in 4months what to do. Because they couldn't control him they ostracized him. Little pathetic bully tactics from incompetents.

Ryan Burl is not a T20 player, he will be a brilliant Test batsman and a very very good 50 overs.
So when did the strike start exactly Jimmy? The "rebels" havent played since March. What are they upset about exactly? What have they have done since they lost to the UAE? They are striking about money they weren't paid after they lost to the UAE? Lets take Cremer for example. What does he want to get paid for?

I just want some clarity because for me it looks like this is about Streak. They played under him and he made sure they were paid for the CWQ. When he left what happend exactly?

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

If this was about the money only then the ICC deal would have been enough. If this was about money only Jarvis PJ and Waller would have been involved. There are clearly other agendas here