Tour of Bangladesh moved up to October 2018

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Tour of Bangladesh moved up to October 2018

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Tamim has a fractured wrist. Shakib will certainly be recovering from surgery.

Both will be out of the ODI series, and Tamim will struggle to make it back in time for the Tests, methinks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:05 pm
Tamim has a fractured wrist. Shakib will certainly be recovering from surgery.

Both will be out of the ODI series, and Tamim will struggle to make it back in time for the Tests, methinks.
Loved it when Tamim walked out to bat with a broken wrist yesterday. Respect for Tamim Iqbal, what a hero! Looking forward to some Nagin dance celebrations esp. if they beat the Afghans, who unncessarily trolled bangladesh during their T20 series win recently.

As Zimbos, I'm so happy to see Brendan, Ervine and Williams back... Mire and Jarvis are fit. Sad that Blessing has left, that is a massive loss, but that's the way it is.

Yeah Zimbabwe can win some games in Bangladesh in the abscence of Tamim and Shakib. I like both the teams, but I think ZIM desperately need to win to get things back on track to some extent.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 am

Loved it when Tamim walked out to bat with a broken wrist yesterday. Respect for Tamim Iqbal, what a hero! Looking forward to some Nagin dance celebrations esp. if they beat the Afghans, who unncessarily trolled bangladesh during their T20 series win recently.

As Zimbos, I'm so happy to see Brendan, Ervine and Williams back... Mire and Jarvis are fit. Sad that Blessing has left, that is a massive loss, but that's the way it is.

Yeah Zimbabwe can win some games in Bangladesh in the abscence of Tamim and Shakib. I like both the teams, but I think ZIM desperately need to win to get things back on track to some extent.
I hope the Nagin dance gets stomped to death.

Yes, I hope that BT-Ervine and Company can get some magnificent knocks in for the Zims soon and with regularity. Would be lovely to see them hit a couple tons during the tour to BD!

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Wow Shakib and Tamin out of the tour, real big chance for Zimbabwe IF Raza & Cremer were playing, having them out nullifies BD missing those guys.

Would have an interesting series if the two BD boys were out but the Zim side was full strength
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:21 am
sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 am

I hope the Nagin dance gets stomped to death.

Yes, I hope that BT-Ervine and Company can get some magnificent knocks in for the Zims soon and with regularity. Would be lovely to see them hit a couple tons during the tour to BD!
:lol: nagin dance is fun mate! I like it!!

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 am

:lol: nagin dance is fun mate! I like it!!
Its an embarassment. A real eyesore and a travesty. But I'm not complaining if we win.