ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Post by Googly »

I told you that would happen :lol:
I don’t get why ICC allow this. Just send a representative and ask how the money was spent and ask to see the equipment, the improvements and the receipts and then check on the origin of those receipts and then get two independent quotes from other providers to authenticate that cost.
This theft happens every time and at every level.
It’s a culture of theft that will never end. The crime is not the theft, it’s getting caught. :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

I wonder if anyone has ever stopped to think why someone who owns a bank would lend money to an organization whose cash flows can’t satisfactorily run the business and repay the loan? By ICC restructuring the debt they’ve legitimized a loan that none of us understand.
Did that money ever arrive and if so, where did it go? Forget the interest, I’m talking about the principal. I know auditors signed off on it, but that means nothing here.
Here’s an outrageous story- my good friend once attended a gala evening where our ex President was handing out cash prizes to medal winners of the All Africa games. The “prize money” was significant and there was much fan fare and ululating and it was all televised. Over 100k was handed out to the various athletes and there was joy and celebration. Once the euphoria had subsided and people got down to the business of tucking into the free food and drink a guy from the President’s office quietly did the rounds and told the winners there had been a mistake and took half the money back. :lol: This is a true and verifiable event. For the slower ones amongst us, I hope you’re getting the analogy. Unfortunately I can’t draw a picture for Muddy.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

The funniest is the LOC in Bulawayo had people no one had seen or heard of, excluding half the BMCA board but ensuring Vumi Moo was not only on the board but media manager as well :lol: :lol: so got paid plenty.
The LOC were promised $1000 EACH wich then after the tourney dropped to $500.......then $250 then finally the SIngo bullshit story
"there was a typo it was $100 not $1000" :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We've got your numbers. :W:

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Going by all the posts on this forum I think there is so much corruption in Zimbabwe that it is foolish to expect anything good. Why are you guys even wasting time?