ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Post by jimmylesaint »

Analyse this stupidity using logic.....
The ZC Board fired all the staff because of incompetence/useless/can't beat UAE whatever the reason.....firing someone says "you are NOT good enough"
Then to REHIRE the same people in the same job!!!!!!!! Says the opposite!
In fact these very people can now sue ZC for unfair/constructive dismisal-further this should mean there is no loss of service and therefore loss of benefits for working decades.
They have simply contradicted themselves by firing the rubbish then rehiring them(Blacks only)
Or in reality they got pissed on JW Black Label then fired everyone and the rehire was the next morning post hangover.

Googly

Re: ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Post by Googly »

Old trick to zero your date of employment to ultimately reduce exit package when you eventually leave. Also they bank on you not having the money or the will to take it to court, but ultimately they know that the guys that can give them trouble will leave and the guys that will tow the line will come sniveling back. They probably had that arranged beforehand anyway.
I don’t even want to contribute to the series build up (I’m sure I will :lol: ), I just want to see these guys gone. Prior to the ICC bail out it was the weakest they’ve ever been, it’s a big opportunity lost, but if there’s a concerted effort and some magic they’re still vulnerable. I do think the ship has sailed though. Of course there could be a surprise election result, but we also know that’s practically impossible.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Hopefully the guys who slimed back would have done so by agreeing to zeroing their date of employment with little or no benefit package. What they don’t realize is that they will always be outsiders and will ultimately be ducked over, small solace I agree, but better than nothing. :lol:

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I think it was more of a tactic to cut salaries. The court system will drain you if you dont have resources. Almost everybody I know who has gotten a job recently is not on a long term contract in Zim. 6 months for most people. And to be fair about the race thing the rumours do say Lance Klusener was rumoured to be in the running for head coach. Bell too :lol: although I dont believe that one. What Happened to Lamb?

For me its now a rich versus poor thing. A criminal enterprise. Race is part of the cover up. Thats why you still see Waller PJ Murray Roche Jarvis Burl Van der Bijl and Ziehl still in the system. It doesnt matter what colour you are as long as you do as they please. "Uncontrollable" black people like Mangongo and Taibu also get the boot

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Race is a very big issue and so is tribalism.
The fact one or two black guys gets the boot in a percentile of 99 doesn't even compare to one or two white guys in a percentile of 1!!! It's a major difference!! It's a racist line that in any other country where blacks are a minority the people in charge would be sacked!

In one fell swoop ZC has gotten rid of
Heath Streak
Sean Bell
Lance Klusener
Greg Lamb
James Condon
Wayne James
Graeme Cremer
Brendan Taylor
Sean Williams
Raza
Craig Irvine
Here is eleven 11 white people sacked and another generation of young minority whites and indians will not even try for the national cricket team.
Disaffected by a handful of raging racists in charge of ZC.
Unfortunately no one in the black community is standing up for the white guys.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Tell us something we don't know.

What is being done about it? Where are the SRC, Mliswa, that group who said change was coming...?

We couldn't even pay for Pakistans hotel. We are at the bottom.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm
Race is a very big issue and so is tribalism.
The fact one or two black guys gets the boot in a percentile of 99 doesn't even compare to one or two white guys in a percentile of 1!!! It's a major difference!! It's a racist line that in any other country where blacks are a minority the people in charge would be sacked!

In one fell swoop ZC has gotten rid of
Heath Streak
Sean Bell
Lance Klusener
Greg Lamb
James Condon
Wayne James
Graeme Cremer
Brendan Taylor
Sean Williams
Raza
Craig Irvine
Here is eleven 11 white people sacked and another generation of young minority whites and indians will not even try for the national cricket team.
Disaffected by a handful of raging racists in charge of ZC.
Unfortunately no one in the black community is standing up for the white guys.
Tell me Jimmy.. this is an honest question. Why did Waller and Jarvis not join the strike? I understand that Burl and Murray are young and hungry but if this effort was so united why are Waller and Jarvis still playing? There must be more to this story.

The second question which you obviously can clarify for us. Are they not being picked or are they not making themselves available?

The third question is what exactly are their conditions for coming back? A change of board or their salaries in full?

I am just trying to understand whats really going on.

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Why did Waller and Jarvis not join the strike?
Jarvey is easily spooked. Waller is on a deal set up by his father- in lieu of Bundu not taking ZC to court for constructive dismissal.
Are they not being picked or are they not making themselves available?
I have spoken to all of them! They are not being picked.
ZC breached their contracts by not paying them(for the hundredth time) they want that breach rectified before continuing their work. This is not unreasonable in fact is quite normal. Only slaves and idiots work for free. SO in reality ZC comment should have said"they are not making themselves available because we are incompetent and can't pay them their dues. If we really cared about cricket and our country we would have paid them. We don't give a shit about national pride just how much we can eat."
The third question is what exactly are their conditions for coming back?
They want all their dues, fees,wages,bonus,fuel etc etc Of course any company that is so abysmal as ZC would have people being sacked for non-performance but i guess thats only for tech staff and players!
Unfortunately i don't think they will all come back. Zimbabweans don't want to work with the thieves anymore we have seen even the big old man was marched out of office and these small boys in ZC will be marched out too. Mark my words...mark!
Last edited by jimmylesaint on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

So this could be the end of their careers? How sad :(

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Yes. After this pakistan ODI and assuming all is paid to players we have a Bangla clash in October then nothing much.
Players have nothing to look forward too and already planning other venues, we've seen BT going into charity and conservation. Raza and BT will probably play the T20 circuit as will Williams.
The only saving grace would be extreme changes to ZC personnel, which also means managerial staff--you can't have guys on $5k a month and all they do is organise flights and accommodation one week a year.