ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
TapsC

Re: ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Post by TapsC »

Could we not get the SRC to push for a more transparent election. We need to get a copy of this constitution and understand exactly how it works and the processes. I dont think the ICC would stop people from demanding a fair election process. This is the key for me. Kicking them out is what they wont support.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

I think that Herald article just outlines no government action is necessary. Which is weird??
I wonder how ZC are going to forge the audited books that haven't been signed off yet ?
As it is the fact the tea leaves have no access to the cash means a great victory and the rest will follow.
After all a criminal is a criminal and must face the law.
Last edited by jimmylesaint on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

murray can and will be light years ahead of BT.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:26 pm
murray can and will be light years ahead of BT.
Big call. When BT was 18 and thrown in the deep end he made 74, 59 and 65 in successive games against Sri Lanka and Australia, like a month after debuting. Murray has shown a bit of resolve though, something none of the other batsmen today can claim to have done.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:25 pm
I think that Herald article just outlines no government action is necessary. Which is weird??
I wonder how ZC are going to forge the audited books that haven't been signed off yet ?
As it is the fact the tea leaves have no access to the cash means a great victory and the rest will follow.
After all a criminal is a criminal and must face the law.
Yeah the audit will catch them out. Losing access to the money might actually drive them away anyway. That is what they are there for. They will find somewhere else to loot

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Honestly, Ryan Murray today has restored my faith. Very natural behind the pegs, and I couldn't believe how solid he looked with the bat, against arguably the best seaming attack in the world right now.

That first shot against Hasan Ali (the solid block) was right out of the text book, and he seemed to have ample time to play it too. Chibahba again looked Chronic. Roche has a long way to go yet with his batting, of what I've seen today. Very lose with his hands, but clearly something to work with, with both bat and ball.

Get Ryan Burl into this fucking squad right now, at the expense of Chibahba or Chari (i''ve never been sold on this guy).

Wildcardgetdiplockin cough

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

sloandog wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:05 pm
Honestly, Ryan Murray today has restored my faith. Very natural behind the pegs, and I couldn't believe how solid he looked with the bat, against arguably the best seaming attack in the world right now.
I agree, Pakistan for me have the best bowling attack in the World right now. Their batting is still suspect but every bowler is simply World Class.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Let’s see how the player body feel after this series! Maybe the penny will drop that we’re dead in the water without immediate change.
I’m putting money on Pakistan throwing a game.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

https://www.theindependent.co.zw/2018/0 ... a-failure/

Stories of equipment the ICC paid for never arriving. I honestly dont know how these guys get away with this.

NickG
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by NickG »

This is so sad...I also heard a significant chunk of the $2m ZC received to host the tournament remains unaccounted for...