ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: ZC Board-You Can't Beat Stupid

Post by Googly »

Masakanda getting excited about the captaincy is like a player getting excited about a free KFC chicken McNugget bucket for turning up to play without a salary.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

I feel like guys like BT used us in a way.
This defies logic TapsC. Think you too near the propagandists that are believing their own bullsshit.
BT is an employee who signed a contract to represent his country- he signed that contract knowing he was going to work with a good team and because streaky asked him too.
Without BT input at WCQ where would Zim be?
It was ZC that breached contract by not paying him, it was ZC that used BT . Like they have used everyone else.
You should be focusing on the ZC Board to change not doing their work for them so you can target the individual because you are afraid of the Jackals.
There has been 26hrs a day put into the issue of ZC and either it will change for the better or it will continue as it is minus half the old boys, and the stadiums will be dust bowls. We will know soon enough.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I get all that but the problem is BT himself tweeted he doesnt want problems with the board. As fans we need clarity. They need to come out in the open and state their cause. Why leave us in the dark if they are really fed up? The contracts have been breached so they must come out and lead us in the right direction. Its time for action now. No more talk. Come out in the open and lead the cause if they are serious .because at the moment it looks like a salaries issue

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

It all comes back to the board.
It's their responsibility to run the game.
Not run the game in to the ground which is what they have done.
That Dumb cunt Dingo blamed Financial crisis in Zimbabwe for why ZC is so rubbish??? :lol: :lol:
The sad thing TapsC people actually believe him :roll: :roll:

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Sad stuff going on... Let’s hope for the best, unsure why people are so incapable of seeing further than tomorrow. Lord have mercy.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 am
It all comes back to the board.
It's their responsibility to run the game.
Not run the game in to the ground which is what they have done.
That Dumb cunt Dingo blamed Financial crisis in Zimbabwe for why ZC is so rubbish??? :lol: :lol:
The sad thing TapsC people actually believe him :roll: :roll:
I understand that the board is to blame. I understand these guys want their money. I know you are close to them. All I am saying is that they need to think about us the fans as well. We are suffering here. Everybody I talk to when I talk about Zim cricket talks about the genuine pain they felt that day we lost to the UAE. We are still hurt. Now we are suffering even more. All we want is a sense of direction.

Graeme Cremer for example has not even been seen since that day. We had a load of domestic cricket etc. Nowhere.All we here are their cries for their dues. Now the ICC has taken over the money we are confused. What are they fighting for? If I owe you money and my father takes over my debt why would you keep on harrassing me when you fully know I dont have it?. Clearly ZC have not been given their money.

All we want is clarity Jimmy. If its now a screw the board we are not coming back then they must come out in the open and say so. Us fans are tired of suffering every year. We dont have the power to remove the board. There were 15000 of us in every knockout game in March when these players were only owed their match fees and they let us down. Now the same guys are sitting at home saying there is a breach of contract and they wont play anymore but they wont come out in the open to protect those same contracts

All I am saying is that its really difficult to be sympathetic to their cause right now if there is so much silence and no direction. No direction in the sense that Kyle Jarvis who also sacrificed his county contract and was actually really kicking on there is still sacrificing himself for his country. Its not like he doesnt want his money. If its not a united cause and it has no clarity then lts hard to sympathise.

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

Well first off how do you sack your captain, cremer is a class act with the stats.?
Probably because the captain snitched on the HMCA board for corruption and it hurt more people then the two, trust me!
Direction for the fans?
Focus on the ZC Board and help effect change then the players will come back with a new board.
Start screaming at the players for being quiet/not playing then you enable the board and the treasonous behaviour of the board.
ICC have agreed not to suspend ZC and continue giving them the dosh "under conditions" very strict conditions. The money hasn't come yet as you know otherwise they'd have paid for the Pakistan team's hotel.

People and you don't understand this is Zimbabwe Crickets last chance between international survival and Tanzania status. It is obvious it's not the coaches fault, the players it can all be brought back to the Boards fault and lack of development in the game which has allowed associates that work on $1.5m a year budget to catch up and beat us.

People and you don't understand this is Zimbabwe Crickets last chance between international survival and Tanzania status

Googly

Post by Googly »

I know farmers who’ve been kicked off their land, farms that have taken them 30 years to get into shape, and they’ve been forced to leave, after staggering mental and physical abuse, with a suitcase! Then months later the thieves will contact them and either ask for farming advice or if they want perhaps a managerial role.
This is what you’re suggesting-
Be lied to and mistreated, but then it’s done so get over it and we’re a bit sorry, but we need to move forward, so come back because the team needs you, the country needs you! Let’s let bygones be bygones, but on our terms. They might.... but I sincerely hope not. Stand firm gentlemen. There must be consequences for the Board, the remaining staff and of course the players that have not done the right thing. At the end of the day it’s always been the players that have enabled these people to do what they’ve done.
If you want to really lay blame it’s on the players’ doorstep. I would guess most didn’t want to see any whites in any role, then realization dawned that they weren’t good enough, so the next step was to have a few tame whites on their terms, thankfully that’s not really working either. I watched a white club here have untold problems and animosity from opposition clubs and umpires, and all they wanted to do was play some cricket and socialize with each other, they had a good thing going and it was good for cricket, but everyone else, and I mean everyone else, perceived this as whites going into lager, being Rhodesians, being racist, refusing to integrate etc.
You can have the Greek Club, the Italian Club, the Black Rhinos, the Shumbas Golf club, but you can’t have the White Rhinos coz that’s racist :lol:
Cricket will sadly stumble along for the time being because of the racists, and there’s a lot of them. When it becomes a complete shit hope the clever ones will take their ill gotten gains and live elsewhere and fraternize with the very people that they soundly fucked all their lives, their foot soldiers will be left on the ground not quite joining the dots.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

https://www.herald.co.zw/icc-defend-zim-cricket/

Well the ICC doesnt believe government intervention is necessary. Thats the end of the ZC "coup" as far as i'm concerned. 5 players striking is not going to change anything at this rate. Thats the harsh reality on the ground. Out of those 5 only 2 (BT and Raza) are good enough to survive off t20 leagues. If they are striking because they want to remove the board then they might as well retire. These guys are not going anywhere

A big thing we are overlooking is that we have always been losing anyway from an outsiders perspective. Minnows not having key guys doesnt change anything from an ICC perspective. Those final 2 losses in the t20s is probably what would have happened if everybody was there anyway. They will never intervene. If they dont intervene nothing we do on the ground besides contest the elections will change anything.

With those contract being up this month striking is not a good idea unless you have other options. The ICC has taken over the money. They will have to approve everything. Its not a wise idea right now with contract reviews to continue striking when you know ZC hasnt been given their money. All it takes is for 1 kid to score big or take wickets and you are gone(this doesnt apply to BT and Raza). These guys wont be around in a couple of years anyway

Googly

Post by Googly »

I don’t think anyone was expecting ICC to intervene, hoping yes, but expecting No.
ICC have implemented a payment framework that will remain in place regardless of who is driving the bus at ZC.
Any articles in The Herald we all know are skewed at best. I think enough information has been provided to the SRC and others to further investigate ZC, although it’s unlikely it remains to be seen what happens over the next few weeks.
Obviously if that amounts to nothing (likely), then the only chance is at the next election, which again is unlikely with the existing constitution in place. There are strong grounds to have it changed, again let’s see if the opposition have the clout to get some meaningful changes made.
My real concern is that in the unlikely event of any changes who comes next?