Board vs Players

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!

Who do you support?

ZC & The Board
4%
The Players
96%

Total votes: 23

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Board vs Players

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

A good debate happening in the other topic, thought we may as well put it to a poll.

Who do you support in this once-in-a-decade showdown?

THE BOARD

- vs -

THE PLAYERS

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Board vs Players

Post by sloandog »

Half the black players on that image are probably secretly part of the board

Googly

Post by Googly »

The bulk of the players either support the board or are not prepared to stand up against it, which amounts to the same thing. I’m so contemptuous of these guys that I’m almost hoping they will keep getting shagged until everyone dies of old age, yes I’ve been drinking! :lol:
I’ve just been shown some Whatsapp’s of some guys purportedly plotting the downfall of the board. It’s mind numbing- guys talking about executive directors, non executive directors, chairmen, managers, non executive groundsmen, chairmen of the lawn mower repair teams etc, and that’s just for Mukumbura Province, that last saw a cricketer when I passed through there in 1963 :lol:
If this Board were miraculously ousted tomorrow I can assuredly report that the next blokes will be much worse. :lol:
We’re so fucked either way. I just want a fresh bunch of faces to hate, these guys have had their fill. :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

The next mob would have more executive directors than there are cricketers. I wonder if ICC would spot that?

ZIMFAN

Post by ZIMFAN »

Don't get me wrong I am not against the sentiment of the poll but do we even need it, especially now HHM or whatever he is calling himself is off the site (thank God)? It is a bit like saying who do you side with:

Larry Nassar

The Gymnasts

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

ZIMFAN wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:50 pm
Don't get me wrong I am not against the sentiment of the poll but do we even need it, especially now HHM or whatever he is calling himself is off the site (thank God)? It is a bit like saying who do you side with:

Larry Nassar

The Gymnasts
It was worth it for that comparison alone, we need to inject more comedy into this place!

God knows when it comes to jokes, the Zimbabwe cricket team lead the way :lol:

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

ZIMFAN wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Larry Nassar

The Gymnasts
I am still fortunate enough to receive regular messages from hhm.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Okay, fess up.

Who is the ONE person who sided with ZC & The Board? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

WTF!!
Inconceivable :lol: