[Match Thread]: Pak tour of Zim Odi Series : 2nd Match : ZIM vs PAK

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: [Match Thread]: Pak tour of Zim Odi Series : 2nd Match : ZIM vs PAK

Post by Jemisi »

a good effort after a fair delivery by Blessing

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:58 pm
:W:

I wonder who the scapegoat for this joke of a series will be?
Probably Rajput will get the axe. Masakadza to keep the captaincy because the cupboard is literally empty?

Who is the vice captain right now? Chibhabha?
Have they named one? On form should probably be Tari

Googly

Post by Googly »

Different tax brackets for different salaries, not sure off the top of my head.
This series has been fantastic. Terrible for cricket, but has brought to the World’s attention what’s going on here. You need to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
The Board must Fall.

Jayb

Post by Jayb »

Googly wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:08 pm
Different tax brackets for different salaries, not sure off the top of my head.
This series has been fantastic. Terrible for cricket, but has brought to the World’s attention what’s going on here. You need to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
The Board must Fall.
The problem is Googly, unfortunately the world don't seem to give a fuck about what is happening to us.

Googly

Post by Googly »

It occurred to me that Mawoyo and Campbell should have boycotted this series as well. They’re endorsing it and both have just recently set themselves up with an academy and a foundation. They know there’s ICC money that has been earmarked for development. These two guys are heavyweights and they should stick their necks out. This Board needs a blanket boycott. Campbell is suggesting Masvaure and Kamunhukamwe and Mavuta as a wrist spinner which is half way towards saying the selection is poor, but obviously they’re not prepared to mention the issues, except in vague general terms like you’re discussing your girlfiend’s herpes outbreak.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Googly wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 pm
It occurred to me that Mawoyo and Campbell should have boycotted this series as well. They’re endorsing it and both have just recently set themselves up with an academy and a foundation. They know there’s ICC money that has been earmarked for development. These two guys are heavyweights and they should stick their necks out. This Board needs a blanket boycott. Campbell is suggesting Masvaure and Kamunhukamwe and Mavuta as a wrist spinner which is half way towards saying the selection is poor, but obviously they’re not prepared to mention the issues, except in vague general terms like you’re discussing your girlfiend’s herpes outbreak.
He is dead accurate about those 3 players coming in though. I have been wondering why AC is back with the way Mukuhlani savaged him. Must be more to it like ICC money as you suggest. Just doesnt add up

Googly

Post by Googly »

The Board knows they’re on thin ice and that with their track record and with no one that is held in the slightest regard within their ranks they need someone like AC on the periphery for a veneer of respectability. My instinct after today tells me that they’re staggering around and all it will take is one last knock out punch. AC and to a lesser degree Tino and these players that are willing to play are enabling their continued existence. One massive boycott before the next game with no fence sitters (soutpiels :lol: ) would do it. That includes the 100 people willing to turn up for free to watch.
The Board Must Fall!

Googly

Post by Googly »

West Indies A are under the pump from the Surrey Two’s batsmen. They’ve got similar problems, but obviously not as bad. I’m not sure if they’ve got a game lined up with England A, but it wouldn’t be pretty.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Bowlers are so toothless. They just send the ball down the other end of the field. No real plan or aim with what they are doing. Field placings are also terrible. Hamilton is not a captain at all. Far too easy for them to score runs.

I remember in the first game when we kept sending half pitched short balls and it was just horrible to watch.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Does anybody know why the ICC hasnt at least paid the players whilst they figure everything else out?