Is Blessing Muzarabani the least grateful cricketer in Zim?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Is Blessing Muzarabani the least grateful cricketer in Zim?

Post by jaybro »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:24 am
jaybro wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:09 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 am

So what you’re saying is the players were wrong to strike at all?
No I'm saying all this crap you're going on about blaming Blessing for everything under sun is a load of shit
That is too vague a statement, I've itemised the issue I/we have with him.
And we've had it out on another thread about your accusations

FACTS are the 6 guys who went on strike did it NOT because they wanted the board sacked or they wanted to change the way the game is run, they DID it because they wanted their MONEY. Now you're saying Blessing should have went on strike with these guys? For what the few dollars he was owed that he ended up getting anyways.

I understand why the players went on strike but the FACTS are they were the minority and the majority of the squad didn't think is worth going on strike, they ended up getting paid and are now back at training so really IMO it was pointless.

Saying Blessing is the least grateful cricketer in Zimbabwe because he played the series even though he knew he was going is a load of crap, you and Eugene ( who I have a feeling might be just taking the piss ) have come up with this deluded angle in which to paint Blessing in bad light. Maybe the reason he played the series was because he decided to take the advice of the MAJORITY of the player group and play in the series and trust he would get his money, which he did. Or maybe he knew this was his last series for Zimbabwe for the next three years and he wanted to take part in it because he loves playing for his country?

But Nah you've decided to accuse him of being a selfish, betraying his people and being a dog plus the continuous references to KFC are clearly insulting
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:05 pm

It could be more selfish than that. A zimbo can only qualify for a Kolpak with a certain amount of international caps. He might have been getting over the line.
If not, and the deal was sorted. he’s a 7ft pike of dog poo that’s betrayes his people.

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:11 am
thats even worse.

He had every reason to boycott as he stood to lose nothing.

That to me means he completely agreed with the board.
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:04 am
The guys who strikes sacrificed a lot, he could have made a real difference here (being a young black up n comer) and helped his comrades, and experienced no backlash, but he was too weak to do it. I’d have understood his position if he has nothing else in life. He had a county contract on the table though.
Fugg his string bean looking ass, I hope his kolpak falls through. Karma.
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:44 am
Maybe they threw him 20 extra pounds a week than the others and a couple of burger king vouchers and that swayed him. Or they showed him the most love.

Most players just go to the highest bidder.
I doubt Blessing would have even heard of most of these counties 2 years ago. He wont care.
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:19 am
He’s alreasy shown he would rather have KFC vouchers tha strike with his teammates so the future Of ZC was more prosperous.
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 am
And yes, hes proven himself to be a dropkick.
Looking at your above comments it clear you have an agenda with Blessing
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement