I am selling Zimbabwe Stash (warm up kit playing kit)

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

I am selling Zimbabwe Stash (warm up kit playing kit)

Post by sloandog »

I have a hell of a lot of Zimbabwe stash that I've acquired over the years, either bought or passed down from former players. I'm selling a lot of it.

I currently have for sale:
Zimbabwe 2010 coca cola playing top, from the South Africa series where Ian Nicholson played.
2002 Econet white warm up shirt
Malcolm Wallers sleevless ODI pullover jumper
Zimbabwe flappy cap
Red ODI playing pants of Graeme Cremer from 2008

All of this might sound like a gold mine of Zimbabwe stash but all I've really been looking for is the recent Zimbabwe warm up kit (which I've managed to snaffle and of which a former member of the coaching staff has sorted for me) and the 2004 VB series playign shirt and the white training shirt with old mutual on it. I've now got it so I thought I'd get some of the stash out there.

Message me if you're interested and I can send you some images.

zimbos_05

Re: I am selling Zimbabwe Stash (warm up kit playing kit)

Post by zimbos_05 »

What size is the 2010 top? I'm really after a top for myself to use when I train. I have the 2003 kit, and the replica 1992 world cup kit (which i really wish I got in a size larger)

What price for the top and the flappy cap? Is the flappy cap a red one or a white one?

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

zim.jpg
zim.jpg (69.09 KiB) Viewed 1521 times

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I am thinking of selling my Zimbabwe Cricket fan membership. For as little as $1 you can become a fan of a team with a rich history and moribund future. The annual victories are really quite something to behold.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes