What's Raza status

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Mueddie28

What's Raza status

Post by Mueddie28 »

I a Twitter Account Raza thanking his English Cricket club as he leaves them...

saifulsohel05

Re: What's Raza status

Post by saifulsohel05 »

Raza will not be considered!
Attachments
hj.jpg
hj.jpg (55.25 KiB) Viewed 3839 times

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

If he was committed he should have made himself available for the AUS/PAK series instead of playing in some minnow T20 league.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

How the fuck is Givemore Makoni the new MD? That’s fucking atrocious

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:11 pm
If he was committed he should have made himself available for the AUS/PAK series instead of playing in some minnow T20 league.
why? the board treated him like dirt and he was committed to the T20 because zim had no cricket lined up. he owes the board nothing, and the board owes him everything

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

I often wonder just how much the ICC know of what goes on in Zimbabwe.

They are busy people and don’t follow the team the way we do. Can’t see how they would let Makoni be Managing Director if they knew his past. Who is there to advise them ?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

Well there was an admission on Twitter that ZC fast tracked his citizenship so in that basis he’s supposed to be beholden and tow the line. It’s possible that he didn’t quite follow his contract to the letter, but when have ZC ever upheld their end of the agreement?
Mr Makoni’s role in the demise of Zimbabwe cricket is well known and well documented. He’s the enforcer and has done the bidding of the Board from day 1.
Anyway the debacle continues.

NickG

Post by NickG »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:42 am

They are busy people and don’t follow the team the way we do. Can’t see how they would let Makoni be Managing Director if they knew his past. Who is there to advise them ?
The ICC stepped in in USA, removed the board and oversaw the re-election of a new one. Why? Commercial potential. Where is the same incentive for them in Zimbabwe? I don't think the ICC give a fuck to be honest.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

NickG wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:22 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:

The ICC stepped in in USA, removed the board and oversaw the re-election of a new one. Why? Commercial potential. Where is the same incentive for them in Zimbabwe? I don't think the ICC give a fuck to be honest.
ICC is now looking for making more profits and spread the business. Cricket in florida has become popular through CPL & now carribean cricket is developing cricket in USA by arranging international cricket, whereas enetering Zimbabwe Cricket means entering politics for them, as a result they are least bother about Zimbabwe Cricket.

ICC's latest target is now in USA, middle east with OMAN cricket rising and asia pacific that includes Malaysia, Singapore...where crowds attraction for the game us huge.

NickG

Post by NickG »

Black Mamba wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:49 am
NickG wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:22 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:

ICC is now looking for making more profits and spread the business. Cricket in florida has become popular through CPL & now carribean cricket is developing cricket in USA by arranging international cricket, whereas enetering Zimbabwe Cricket means entering politics for them, as a result they are least bother about Zimbabwe Cricket.

ICC's latest target is now in USA, middle east with OMAN cricket rising and asia pacific that includes Malaysia, Singapore...where crowds attraction for the game us huge.
And China...