Some insights into Muzarabani Kolpak deal

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Some insights into Muzarabani Kolpak deal

Post by Jemisi »

he's just pulling your leg mate

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

TapsC wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:26 am
On a serious note I just think we need to all learn to agree to disagree sometimes. There is nothing wrong with having different viewpoints and there would be no point of having a forum if we all thought the same. Its never personal. Well at least for me its not. I think everybody plays a critical role here and we get a lot of information before everybody else.

What we can all conclude is that Blessing had his own personal reasons. The child story explains everything for me including the risks of sending our boys to 1st world countries. If he wasnt getting paid and he has a child on the way what else was he supposed to do? ZC are not reliable. He comes from nothing. He has nothing.

The rising stars is a noble idea and it did a lot. I will forever be grateful for people on the ground making a difference. Any suggestions or criticisms dont suggest we should shut it down. We just need to be smarter I guess. Make them sign long term ZC contracts or something. Losing Blessing to a kolpak is not the worst trust me. If we take a young white boy there with British ancestry and he absolutely kills it we will never see him again. Thats my biggest fear.
TapsC understands. The UK is the biggest meat market of them all for young cricketers.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Couple of facts the conspiracy theorists are missing or ignoring because it doesn’t fit in their narrative.

Fact No.1 taking the academy side to England might simply have been because England is the only place in the world that plays club and domestic cricket during the winter months in Zimbabwe.

Fact No.2 There are 20-30 Zimbos playing club cricket in England every year so there is a good chance Blessing would have gotten over to England at some point anyways. The ZRS program was responsible for fast tracking Blessing to the national team which gained him attention all over the world.

The whole baby thing is clearly the main reason he wants to be in England, a perfect example of why we shouldn’t jump the gun and hammer these young guys without knowing all the facts.

All though it seems the Dogg is still keen to blame Blessing for anything and everything.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Googly

Post by Googly »

It’s not that easy to get citizenship even if you marry a British citizen. You have to have been there 3 years, but you also have to have an ILTR, which is not that simple to obtain.
Apparently we are rejoining the Commonwealth. Now that an interesting development because it used to make travel (not immigration) to UK a lot simpler. Those immigration authorities will be scratching their heads about Zim’s readmittance because unless they invent some stringent measures Zimbabwe will be devoid of human life within a year as the entire population make the Great Trek North. :lol:
I wonder if people see the irony of that?

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

jaybro wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:31 am
Couple of facts the conspiracy theorists are missing or ignoring because it doesn’t fit in their narrative.

Fact No.1 taking the academy side to England might simply have been because England is the only place in the world that plays club and domestic cricket during the winter months in Zimbabwe.
This point has been brought up before and was countered easily with the fact it didn’t need to be held in the middle months. Smarter management. Whole point.
jaybro wrote:
Fact No.2 There are 20-30 Zimbos playing club cricket in England every year so there is a good chance Blessing would have gotten over to England at some point anyways. The ZRS program was responsible for fast tracking Blessing to the national team which gained him attention all over the world.
Fast tracked him into the County System.
Great agenda for a national cricket board.
jaybro wrote:
The whole baby thing is clearly the main reason he wants to be in England, a perfect example of why we shouldn’t jump the gun and hammer these young guys without knowing all the facts.
We know the facts. Doesn’t change a thing. Explain to me how it changes the argument, go on! I even mentioned a few posts up that throwing kids into a first world country for 14 weeks means they will probably form female relationships. Complements my whole fucking point 🤷🏼‍♂️
jaybro wrote:
All though it seems the Dogg is still keen to blame Blessing for anything and everything.
You’re bringing an axe to a gunfight because when I bring up apples, you talk about oranges. Blessing fucked some bitch. This does not change the two points raised.
1/ ZC made a tactical error in the Rising Stars dropping them in England for three months.
2/ Blessing chose not to strike for Streak and for Zimbabwean cricketers back home despite having a job lined up elsewhere. Weak in my book.He had a free spin on the feature.
He could have twenty one babies and none of that changes. In fact if it did, it proves how bad the tour was managed tactically. Just like Zimdog says.

Before you come at me with another unprovoked potshot at least address the points raised.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Googly wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:30 pm
It’s not that easy to get citizenship even if you marry a British citizen. You have to have been there 3 years, but you also have to have an ILTR, which is not that simple to obtain.
Apparently we are rejoining the Commonwealth. Now that an interesting development because it used to make travel (not immigration) to UK a lot simpler. Those immigration authorities will be scratching their heads about Zim’s readmittance because unless they invent some stringent measures Zimbabwe will be devoid of human life within a year as the entire population make the Great Trek North. :lol:
I wonder if people see the irony of that?
Lol. Very ironic. And the website for the youth mobility visa will crash.
This is where gay marriage is going to be tested. Mates marrying mates to bring their mates to the UK.
On that note last years USA Green card lottery had 8x countries with 1million + entrants each. 1 million plus! Go to the immi forums and you can see people discuss ways they can twist their situation to make them look like refugees.
My point is never underestimate the numbers, depths and scheming the third world do to get into the west.
Facilitated by left wing western enablers who shy away from helping countries from abroad but think the quick fix solution is to just take in everyone into the west.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Googly

Post by Googly »

LoL, I’d never thought about the gay marriage aspect of it. UK May end up with 10% of their population being same sex marriages. The next step will have to be a video of them consummating their marriage or no citizenship. Talk about taking one for the team!

Googly

Post by Googly »

You’ll be surprised how many relatives of prominent officials here have refugee status, all a con of course.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Googly wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 pm
LoL, I’d never thought about the gay marriage aspect of it. UK May end up with 10% of their population being same sex marriages. The next step will have to be a video of them consummating their marriage or no citizenship. Talk about taking one for the team!
The funny thing is gay advocates will point to it being a success because they will interpret the rise in gay marriages as being because more people are out of the closet and free to be themselves.
Good friends will be able to pass a standard marriage test.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Before you come at me with another unprovoked potshot at least address the points raised.
Unprovoked pot shot please Dogg surely a mud slinger like yourself has thicker skin, I've been disagreeing with you and calling you about about this whole thing since the very start.

I've brought up my points numerous times but you don't seem to want to listen to them because it doesn't suit your narrative, you just want to hammer the ZRS program and Blessing.

I don't really have an issue with the comments about the ZRS program because I can see your points, But I still think Blessing would have ended up there anyways, as I've said ( but you've ignored ) plenty of Zimbos play club cricket in England every European Summer, so Blessing would have ended up there and might have knocked up this chic anyways. You can blame Taibu & ZRS stars all you want but facts are these young guys are playing club cricket in England with or without the program, Zimbabwe will always lose players to England & Australia whilst the country is a mess and the board are incapable of organising a root in a brothel. POINT ADDRESSED

Again about the point of blaming Blessing for not standing up to the board ( which I've addressed in numerous posts ) REMEMBER ONLY 6 PLAYERS WENT ON STRIKE !!!!! And they're all back playing happy families because they got paid, really the strike did sweet fuck all and it was only about wages, NOT about changing the game in the Country. Why would Blessing follow the lead of those guys?? They were the minority the rest of the squad were happy to wait to get paid which they did. POINT ADDRESSED

Anything else you'd like addressed Dogg?
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement