Some insights into Muzarabani Kolpak deal

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Some insights into Muzarabani Kolpak deal

Post by eugene »

If not a kickback, a charitable donation to his "ministry".
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

ZIMFAN

Post by ZIMFAN »

Has anyone considered the possibility that Taibu and Nick G are somehow in cahoots with this now with child lady to try and ensnare Blessing and keep him in the UK against his will? Maybe this elaborate form of honeytrap was all part of their master plan to destroy Zim Cricket?

Maybe no Indian woman would do it so that's why they got a UK woman to do the deed.

Googly

Post by Googly »

zimstarr wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:50 pm
He threw all the principles they were taught during the rising stars tour out the window . Takashinga is producing these ungrateful self entitled cricketers that only think about themselves their only concern is how much money they can get from the game . I know they came from humble beginings its acceptable but you dont have to chase financial returns in a way that damages your integrity .
ZIMFAN wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:40 pm
Has anyone considered the possibility that Taibu and Nick G are somehow in cahoots with this now with child lady to try and ensnare Blessing and keep him in the UK against his will? Maybe this elaborate form of honeytrap was all part of their master plan to destroy Zim Cricket?

Maybe no Indian woman would do it so that's why they got a UK woman to do the deed.
Some bizarre insights and theories here :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

If there’s any merit in this we could fuck ZC to death. :lol:

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Googly wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:01 pm
Speaking of which, it sounds like Muzarabani has fucked his way to staying in the UK.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

eugene wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:54 pm
Googly wrote:
Speaking of which, it sounds like Muzarabani has fucked his way to staying in the UK.
No offence but how dumb is this girl.

Its bad enough shes having unprotected one night stand sex with anyone, but with a random African guy from a country where 15 percent of the country has aids? Shes a gambler.

Her parents must be proud.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

ZIMFAN wrote:

#bringbackbayhaus

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:08 pm
eugene wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:54 pm
Googly wrote:
No offence but how dumb is this girl.

Its bad enough shes having unprotected one night stand sex with anyone, but with a random African guy from a country where 15 percent of the country has aids? Shes a gambler.

Her parents must be proud.
Well she is going to have a baby with a county cricketer now so I think it worked out pretty well for her :D decent gamble.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

On a serious note I just think we need to all learn to agree to disagree sometimes. There is nothing wrong with having different viewpoints and there would be no point of having a forum if we all thought the same. Its never personal. Well at least for me its not. I think everybody plays a critical role here and we get a lot of information before everybody else.

What we can all conclude is that Blessing had his own personal reasons. The child story explains everything for me including the risks of sending our boys to 1st world countries. If he wasnt getting paid and he has a child on the way what else was he supposed to do? ZC are not reliable. He comes from nothing. He has nothing.

The rising stars is a noble idea and it did a lot. I will forever be grateful for people on the ground making a difference. Any suggestions or criticisms dont suggest we should shut it down. We just need to be smarter I guess. Make them sign long term ZC contracts or something. Losing Blessing to a kolpak is not the worst trust me. If we take a young white boy there with British ancestry and he absolutely kills it we will never see him again. Thats my biggest fear.

grant
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by grant »

ZIMFAN wrote:

Wow, just wow! How do people even come up with these theories! :lol: I really don't think it was some conspiracy by anyone.