Ministerial faux-pas.

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Ministerial faux-pas.

Post by Googly »

Yup, she might be window dressing. I’m wondering how much autonomy both she and her ministry actually has.
Who decides who advises her about ZIfA for example?
And does she have to inform someone before she implements a strategy? Mr Chiyangwa is survivor and a smart guy, she’s got her work cut out because he will have dirt on everybody, so ain’t nobody sticking their heads above the parapet to take him on. She’s perhaps the only politician with a clean sheet in the world! :lol:
We’re all waiting with bated breath for her first move in any direction, I fear we may die of asphyxiation.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Well that’s not true, she’s now officially a racist hankering for a return to the colonial era that hasn’t learnt a thing about white servitude. She’s got no chance.

Googly

Post by Googly »

You could be a convicted paedophile, a donkey rapist and have embezzled 30 million and no one blinks an eye, but if there’s a sniff that you might be a white racist the sky will fall on your head :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Don’t be a homosexual either. It’s not too bad if you’re a minister and have had known encounters with under age boys, but be a white teacher and the sky will fall on your head. Our society is messed up.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

I love you Googly.
I really do.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Conant
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Conant »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 am
This is such a non issue. I've seen twitter and people are making it an issue because she is white, BT is white, and it just happens to be that Hammy is the captain. From what I've seen on the field, I wouldn't be surprised if it was BT making most of the on field calls. Had Cremer been captain, no one would be saying anything.

Hammy deserves credit, but Kirsty is definitely not racist, and the only mistake she has made is not understanding the way such a call should be conducted. This is not her fault, this is systematic of the country. None of our politicians understand decorum or protocol.

This anti-colonial attitude needs to end or Zim will never ever progress.
That there is where the problem is. Hammy is captain but you don't even see it; just a passing acknowledgment. Shame, black man you will never be good enough.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Conant wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:50 am

That there is where the problem is. Hammy is captain but you don't even see it; just a passing acknowledgment. Shame, black man you will never be good enough.
You've misunderstood me. I acknowledge he is captain, his actions on the field suggest otherwise. That is on Hammy, not on anyone else.

Black men can be good enough if not better. Why does this country insist on twisting words and making everything racial. Us vs Them.

Conant
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Conant »

I translated your words precisely to what they meant. But anyway...

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Conant wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:32 am
I translated your words precisely to what they meant. But anyway...
Don't misconstrue professional criticism because of skin colour

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Is she related to Chopper? Or are there two Zimbabweans named Coventry