Zimbos in Mzansi Super League T20 2018

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbos in Mzansi Super League T20 2018

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sloandog wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:19 am
Andybligzz wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:14 am
Sean Williams has been one of zims best odi players the last10 years and on stats alone he would defs make a squad of the greatest 15 zim odi players in our history ( my point of view ) he’s a modern middle over batsman. Able to rotate the strike and up the scoring when required , very decent bowler and more than capable fielder. I remember before the qualifiers how many people on here wanted him gone 😂
Yea we were two of the few blokes on here who actually pushed for his inclusion; madness.
Williams has been ace for some time now. Granted his form dipped slightly last year but class is permanent. I've been really impressed with him
I think most people here have always had Williams in their 11?
For me Willo will always be there. Even when out of form with the bat, he would still hold a place as a bowling all rounder coming in at 8.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

BT is playing in the T10 league in the UAE

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

Mavuta 4 overs none for 33 at 8 a over to go with 8 not out with the bat with one big Six over night .sadly the heat were thumped by the jozi stars thanks to a 49 ball ton by Hendricks !
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!