Should Australia have its test status suspended?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Should Australia have its test status suspended?

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Smith has a career average of 60 plus. Thats puts him at least a notch above anyone else. Then its Kohli (based on recent form), KW, Root. In fact, Root might not even be the 4th best batter in the world at the moment.

Also Jaybro, the new Perth stadium I heard is only supposed to host the Big 4 teams (England, India, SA). Everyone else will play at the WACA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 pm
Smith has a career average of 60 plus. Thats puts him at least a notch above anyone else. Then its Kohli (based on recent form), KW, Root. In fact, Root might not even be the 4th best batter in the world at the moment.

Also Jaybro, the new Perth stadium I heard is only supposed to host the Big 4 teams (England, India, SA). Everyone else will play at the WACA.
All of this is 100 percent spot on
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

I haven’t heard anything about only the big 4 playing at Perth stadium, doesn’t really make sense. But either way it’s a similar type pitch to the WACA
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement