Stay strong

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jayb

Re: Stay strong

Post by Jayb »

Last edited by Jayb on Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Jayb wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 pm
It's like a fucking war zone here. Corrupt cunts have just turned the internet back on but no social media. My wife and I were heading to the eastern highlands on Monday only to be met at Mutare road with an angry mob throwing rocks at us and trying to burn our car. We are heading to marondera tomorrow it will be the first time we've gone outside in three days. I'm hoping that we can get there.

Personally I'll take a bit of discomfort if it causes the world to see what this disgraceful zanu government is doing to their citizens. Unlike the SA fuckers, zimbos are docile people I think most would cop just base level lifestyle. They can't continue to rape the people and take 30million dollar private jets around the world whilst rooting Estonian prostitutes.. It's so fucked. they are a fucking cartel of the highest order and don't care people are suffering. I'm not saying I agree with the mob but the biggest mob are the cunts living in macmansions in borrowdale whilst normal citizens have to sit in fuel cues for 21 hours only to be told there's none left. These people are cunts! Enough is enough! We have been jammed up the arsa for so long. The cartel needs to fuck off. Hopefully chawaguta and the ZC cunts who love licking zanu ballsack and also raping money from the ICC also fuck off and have their chisipite mansions taken off them too. Those out of the country at the moment. It really Is fucked we need help.
I’m confused because your word choice, phrasing and lingo indicate your Australian ?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

You do have a very Aussie lingo there jayb , been to sue before ? I really hope everything is all good , would love to here from googly . Thoughts are with zimbos
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Really loving day 4 of being crammed in my house with no access to the outside world. Missed a job interview yesterday for overseas due to the imaginary law they’re using to enact this social media block. These fuckers are on a one way ride to hell.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Sorry been offline for a while. We really are staring down the barrel as a country. The government is flat broke and will do absolutely anything to retain power. What fucked up world do we live in that people can kill, maim and torture fellow citizens for the meagre bond notes that they actually earn? They’re in the same boat as the people they’re traumatizing but they will never work that out and will gladly do their Masters’ bidding with no remorse or conscience for no real gain. As long as they’re atop the dung heap instead of somewhere in the middle of a successful and peaceful nation they are somehow happy, it’s hard to understand this mentality. Karma is coming like a freight train.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Can Zimbabwe even be saved?
There's only so much a country can take before it becomes a failed state.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

It is time for the citizens to take up arms against the government. A militarized resistance is likely necessary.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

eugene wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:29 pm
It is time for the citizens to take up arms against the government. A militarized resistance is likely necessary.
How can the citizens take on the army? That will never work, in saying that I don’t know what will? The only way I can see Zimbabwe ever being prosperous is if I’m desperation they end up selling everything off to the Chinese who will turn the place around in a heartbeat. Only issue then is that the Chinese will run the country.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Are thing better now guys? Feel really sad for Zimbabweans. Hope things stabilize soon.

Lee
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Lee »

sam_ahm wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:10 am
Are thing better now guys? Feel really sad for Zimbabweans. Hope things stabilize soon.
Unfortunately its going to get worse even next week as rumor has it the military is behind it as such they have starved us of the Net