Stay strong

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Stay strong

Post by Andybligzz »

Seeing all the petrol riots and Sean bells status on Facebook saying the government has attempted to block social media and potentially the whole internet is shocking to read and truely hope it’s not as bad as the media is reporting . I have friends in zim and some of my friends have family still there . If anyone is on the ground at the moment and can give a run down of what is happening I would appreciate it a lot , I feel highly concerned and wish nothing but safety and better times for everyone involved . We are all
United here because of cricket but there is much much more important things in life . The people of zim deserve so much better than this .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

jaybro

Re: Stay strong

Post by jaybro »

The government has blocked the internet in Zimbabwe, only people with VPNs can use the net apparently

The place is burning right now
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

A friend of mine said he witnessed 2 police officers attacking an elderly white gentleman at a petrol station; the reason being he had jumped the que, when in actual fact he had waited in front of my mate the entire way, and was only attacked because a black couple indicated he had pushed in. Absolutely pathetic. I really do hope this gets sorted.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Stay strong folks, all the best wishes and prayers from here...

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

The days of peaceful resistance need to end. Peaceful resistance has been going nowhere for the last 20 years.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Can Zimbabwe be fixed ? I certainly can’t see a light at the end of the tunnel.

It’s things like this they prove guys like Blessing did the right getting out of there
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

No nation deserves what is happening , Black Asian or white. Hope everyone is safe and if there’s anything I can do to help financially I’m more than happy , thoughts are with you guys .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Africans can’t manage their own affairs.
Severe Brain drain exodus and genetics means the Zimbabwean population has a low average IQ. This becomes a massive problem over the span of a country. I get contacted by Zimbabwean professionals daily who want out.
They killed the agricultural sector and they killed the country in the process and didn’t have the foresight to understand this would happen.
The only thing Zim has going for it is natural resources that can be managed with top talent from outside the country, but the politicians can very easily hoodwink the low IQ population into making them feel its colonialism or an invasion.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:31 pm

The only thing Zim has going for it is natural resources that can be managed with top talent from outside the country, but the politicians can very easily hoodwink the low IQ population into making them feel its colonialism or an invasion.
The Chinese are already taking over most of the world. I don't know if that colonialism or invasion, but the world will look a vastly different place in 20-30 years time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Sad to hear this guys. Hope everything gets sorted out and people remain safe.