Cash-strapped Zimbabwe struggle without World Cup on horizon

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Cash-strapped Zimbabwe struggle without World Cup on horizon

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jaybro wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:39 pm
It's not hard to see why other nations want Zimbabwe either kicked out or replaced by a more deserving member.

Again it shows how lazy the ICC are that they've been happy to send the cash over without giving a fuck where the money is going to
Even more surprising since the BCCI believes almost all of that money is earned solely by them yet they've been blase about how its been wasted by ZC. Even a vote is meaningless because ultimately, all the other full members voted against India in the 2017 landmark ICC restructure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:47 am

So you want to pick a certain club then pump them with money and facilities to just this one club?

You don’t happen to be a Broncos or Roosters fan do you?
No, but that the money raised goes to whoever is needing it. If it's a certain club, then it goes to them for that particular grant. Essentially, it needs to be proven that a club/player is worthy of the grant. You do not pick one club and continue giving the money to them.

Zim has the potential and basic structure to be a regular contesting cricketing nation. It all comes down to leadership and administration. I think people always look back at the pre-2004 days and see that so they hope for that. It can happen, it just requires the current idiots in charge to realise that, and give the game to the right people.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but as I live in Brisbane, it's nice when the Broncos win. How has Tallis been doing this season?

Googly

Post by Googly »

The incumbents cannot lead us out of the wilderness. I’ve been doing some homework today and the politicking and strategizing going on is something else. If they made 1% of the effort running the game that they do ensuring they’re not going anywhere we’d be a lot better off. There’s no hope of winkling then out, embedded like ticks.