[ Poll ] UAE series result

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!

Zim v UAE

Zim 4-0 UAE
31%
Zim 3-1 UAE
31%
Zim 2-2 UAE
19%
Zim 1-3 UAE
6%
Zim 0-4 UAE
13%

Total votes: 16

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

[ Poll ] UAE series result

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Does anyone expect us to win this series?

2-2 is my prediction.

UAE comfortably won the Zim A match, when in reality a team with Chari, Burl, Mutumbami, Madziva and Mumba should have absolutely cashed in.

This our level now guys, sadly.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: [ Poll ] UAE series result

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

I think we'll win it 3-1. Ervine, Raza ans Williams should help us through as they have personally suffered a lot mentally last year due to the loss against UAE. They would want to show that it was just a bad game and they are genuinely capable of carrying us through against the UAE at least. But we might still have a hiccup at the beginning of the series, so going for a 3-1 in Zim favour.

Stoneman Returns
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Stoneman Returns »

UAE is now one of the top cricket centre and Emirates board has been successful in turning the game from part time to professional.

UAE are playing continuos cricket since the series against Nepal at home and are in Zimbabwe after loosing series against Nepal 2-1, followed few losses against USA Team that visited UAE recently, though the odi games were unofficial and it included UAE XI, many players from the national squad was playing for UAE XI, and the result gone against them.There were also few English County Side played against UAE. Zimbabwe will be playing without Taylor, Masakadza & Cremer. UAE will be in full strength and will be in full confident after they defeated Zimbabwe in the World Cup Qualifiers.

The way UAE beat Zimbabwe Chairmans XI that featured 9 international experienced players from Zimbabwe wwill make this Series interesting and fight will expected to be neck to neck, wont be surprised if UAE wins few games.
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

Zim to win 3-1 for me , I think chatara , raza and Jarvis will dominate with the ball and I see Williams , ervine , raza to score the bulk of the runs . I feel a big knock from pj coming as well , I believe he will thrive with the captaincy . Really hope we make a statement , loss of Taylor is massive but he won’t be around forever .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

Nanctus

Post by Nanctus »

I'm just going to be an optimist and say 4-0. Not even certain if he will make the XI, but I feel like Mire could be a valuable player if he gets a chance. Also I very much agree with you Andybligz, Jarvis should have a good series.

Honestly while writing this it's becoming more obvious that 3-1 or 2-2 will be more likely especially with Shaiman Anwar in the UAE side, but I can't change my vote I don't think so I'm going to have stick by my optimistic prediction :D

Googly

Post by Googly »

This is a massive series for us. Many people will be watching with more than interest. Anyone can lose a game as in that qualifier, but a series is a different matter. We are about to see emphatically where we are in the scheme of things. If I was a player and we went down the first chairman/board member that walked into my change room uninvited would eat a cricket bat and get the next one shoved up his arse.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

I'm down for 4-0 to UAE
I may not be exact but i think UAE will win the series.

Our lads are broken and beaten down by a system that is against the very morals of what zimbabweans believe in, what they identify by.
The lads are just using the time to get paid(if possible) and of course get on to pak/afghan/ipl leagues.
Tomorrow we in for a hiding! :ugeek:

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Zimbabwe 4-0
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

Despite the emphatic win today I still think we will at least drop one match.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

4-0 for Zimbabwe. Nothing less would suffice.