[ODI 4] Zimbabwe v UAE

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: [ODI 4] Zimbabwe v UAE

Post by Googly »

Of course they have. ZC will be pocketing the money😂
Latest news is the usual culprits are creating ghost white farmers to loot the compensation fund. It will never end.

kngow

Post by kngow »

:W: Nice from Mpofu, judging by what Cricinfo tells me. Another collapse from UAE. Hopefully Jarv and Chats clean up the tail. After this, I guess we've got a couple ODIs against the Netherlands, 2 T20Is against the Netherlands and 3 ODIs against our Irish friends. Man, would it hurt that much for someone like England or Australia to send a second string XI to Harare or Bulawayo? Even during the WC, England can field some second XI like : Denly, Willey, Malan, Billings(wk), S.Curran, Bopara, Dawson, Jordan, T.Curran, Ball, Crane. I'm not too educated on this so, why don't the big teams just toss a second XI to us for three ODIs or a couple T20Is at least?

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Andybligzz wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:34 am
The fact it is 2019 and you can’t even stream a international cricket match is a disgrace and a brutal shame .. zim cricket should be ashamed of themselves .was really looking forward to watching this after getting home, I read a comment previously about county games being streamed / some club games even being streamed and saying it costs peanuts . That would be 100
Percent correct , the people running the game are a bunch of fucking cowboys and constantly let the players the nation and us fans down . Sort your shit because you are destroying the life of cricket . Anyway best of luck to the lads and hope we whitewash these guys and get a little taste of revenge .
I've conducted live interviews and recorded full games using basic video equipment all at a cost of less than $500. I highly doubt ZC can't find that amount in their pockets.

They just steal the money and do not invest it where they should. There are club sides in Australia who play in in like the 10th division who have better video and marketing than ZC.

I did see ZC advertise for a marketing manager a little while ago. I wonder what happened of that. Probably end up giving the job to one of their mates and they'll do another MS Paint logo or something and be branded a success

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

Googly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:39 am
Of course they have. ZC will be pocketing the money😂
Latest news is the usual culprits are creating ghost white farmers to loot the compensation fund. It will never end.
Can you please explain this
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

kngow wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 am
:W: Nice from Mpofu, judging by what Cricinfo tells me. Another collapse from UAE. Hopefully Jarv and Chats clean up the tail. After this, I guess we've got a couple ODIs against the Netherlands, 2 T20Is against the Netherlands and 3 ODIs against our Irish friends. Man, would it hurt that much for someone like England or Australia to send a second string XI to Harare or Bulawayo? Even during the WC, England can field some second XI like : Denly, Willey, Malan, Billings(wk), S.Curran, Bopara, Dawson, Jordan, T.Curran, Ball, Crane. I'm not too educated on this so, why don't the big teams just toss a second XI to us for three ODIs or a couple T20Is at least?
All the Aussie a teams and best players will be in England around the World Cup for county cricket /world cup and Aussie A tours , don’t think anyone would be interested in zim around this time . For now it associates sadly , we could have been there with the big boys but choked hard and are continuing to see the falling out from it . Arguably the lowest point in zim cricket .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

Terryalderman wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 am
Scoreboard has a TV umpire listed on cricinfo!!!
Yeah i noticed that. Not sure what exactly they're supposed to do.

Russell Tiffin was TV Umpire in the first 2 ODIs but he's now disappeared

Googly

Post by Googly »

In order to try and obtain some kind of laughable legitimacy and for private individuals and Zanu owned corporations to be removed from the sanctions list, a token and very minuscule fund has been set up and apparently a few farmers will be compensated (mere cents in the dollar) for having their lands and livelihoods ripped out from under them.
Of course the hundreds of thousands of farm workers and their families who were made destitute doesn’t enter into the equation.
I’m not entirely sure who’s suppposed to be funding it because the country is broke, but word has it that fictitious names will also go into the hat. Whenever any fund is set up here it’s looted every single time.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Good work by the bowlers and a bright start from Regis & Chari, but the rain has set in and my weather app is telling me it’s likely to rain to at least sun down, which is a shame
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

kngow

Post by kngow »

Oof, that's Chari gone. Ervine in. Chakabva has been positive with the bat today. :)

kngow

Post by kngow »

What I want to see is Moor promoting himself up and promoting Burl up and getting some time in the middle. Sean and Raza have all the experience in the world, perhaps some more time out there for Moor and especially Burl would be brilliant for the future. But since when do we think of the future :|