Should BT open on Euro tour??

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Should BT open on Euro tour??

Post by Andybligzz »

jaybro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:16 am
Andybligzz wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:46 pm
I still like him at 4 during the middle overs where he can work the spinners for ones and twos.I feel that against really good opposition we can be found out during the middle overs , but you might be correct with using him as a opener in Europe and having mire down the order.
I feel it’s the last 10 overs where Zimbabwe can’t compete with the big sides, again I blame this on the lack of t20 cricket the boys play
Yeh against the really good teams though we will be lucky to even make it to the last ten overs , teams like Ireland , Scotland and the UAE we seem to be alright but even against Afghanistan we had no chance against khan and co.
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I think only black players should open the batting. The white guys need to be protected in the middle order.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

eugene wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:45 am
I think only black players should open the batting. The white guys need to be protected in the middle order.
Geez that’s taken me back in time 😂

Does he still contact you?
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

jaybro wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:19 am
eugene wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:45 am
Geez that’s taken me back in time 😂

Does he still contact you?
Not for some time.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes