Assistance required please

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
iancurtis28

Assistance required please

Post by iancurtis28 »

I am hoping that someone might be able to assist me in my quest as I collect Test Cricketers Photographs and I get the players to sign them.
I have not had much joy so far with the players of Zimbabwe as I have no contact who may be able to point me in the right direction of where I can send these request to.
I have written a couple of letters to ex players living in Zimbabwe and as far as i can see at the moment I have had no replies. To be honest i am not sure the letters sent from the UK have reached their destinations.
Any help will be greatly appreciated

many thanks

Ian Curtis

zimbos_05

Re: Assistance required please

Post by zimbos_05 »

A few of the guys on here are based in Zim and still have links to the game. Might be able to get in touch with a few of the players still in the country. The players outside the country might be a bit tougher. Some of them are active on social media and responsive. Olonga is quite active on Twitter.

Sean Bell is very active on Twitter and Facebook and always responds to fans, so might be able to get in touch with some players.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Just Facebook message them?
I have literally had two players message ME after Facebook posts and they wanted to chat.

So don’t think they are too hard to find.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

Yeh man add them
On social media and say exactly what you just said in a message to them . They aren’t normally hackled like other international players and are most are really chilled to deal with .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!