Henry olonga

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Muzza866

Henry olonga

Post by Muzza866 »

I live in Australia and he is in the voice he forgot the words live on stage in a national audience https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/06/henry- ... voice.html the video is up the credit to the guy he came back and got through to the next stage

Mr Twig

Re: Henry olonga

Post by Mr Twig »

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

Can’t fault a man / woman for chasing their dreams . He has a beautiful voice and I have respect for the man , he has lived a eventful life and is a very strong man .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Let's be honest this guy and Andy Flower. Balls of steel! They did the right thing!
Prime examples of people that won't stand by and allow evil to prevail.
Salut

Googly

Post by Googly »

Which of them would have done it differently if they could have that day over again?

Googly

Post by Googly »

Nolonga not endearing himself to the cricketing fraternity here in his attempts to gain popularity in that singing thing. He would be a better singer than cricketer only if he learnt his lines. He lost my vote.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

I feel like Henry has a lot of resentment over the way he was treated as has not been able to fully let go of it. It hurts him a lot and it shows in his actions.

He has as much right as anyone to feel that aggrieved because he often stood up for blacks in Zim, but they turned on him so quickly when he was fighting for something better.

He has a fantastic singing voice and he needs to use his talent to give back and make amends for the past