**GOLDEN HIGHLIGHTS** Zimbabwe V India 1987 Cricket World Cup. Rawson, Curran etc

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

**GOLDEN HIGHLIGHTS** Zimbabwe V India 1987 Cricket World Cup. Rawson, Curran etc

Post by sloandog »

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: **GOLDEN HIGHLIGHTS** Zimbabwe V India 1987 Cricket World Cup. Rawson, Curran etc

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!

foreignfield

Re: **GOLDEN HIGHLIGHTS** Zimbabwe V India 1987 Cricket World Cup. Rawson, Curran etc

Post by foreignfield »

There's a slo-mo of Waller taken from behind the wicket that looks like a carbon copy of Malcolm.

Thanks for sharing!

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

Thank you sloandog , I enjoyed that .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

I just love the fact I've now seen Peter Rawson bowl. I've heard he was a seriously good bowler. John Ward and Eddoe Brandes have said he was the best bowler Zimbabwe has ever produced, closely followed by Heath Streak.

The batters looked club standard though,

CrimsonAvenger

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

sloandog wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:02 am
I just love the fact I've now seen Peter Rawson bowl. I've heard he was a seriously good bowler.
Yeah, that was the highlight for me too. Watching Rawson in action, for the first time. He looked good with the bat too. Looked like he bowled well within himself with the ball - probably was nursing an injury at the time? A couple of the fielding efforts by him and Malcolm Jarvis in the outfield were excellent too. Andy Waller looked pretty good with that bat if you ignore that Malcolm Walleresque dismissal :)