Panyangara heads back

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Robin

Re: Panyangara heads back

Post by Robin »

bayhaus wrote:OKAY "develop" by showing the door to Taibu probably the MOST experienced player. Politics I guess. Anyway the Eagles should take Tibba.
I can't see the Eagles using up a good chunk of their budget on him whilst they have Chakabva. Rhino's would be my guess.

Robin

Post by Robin »

sloandog wrote:I really do Hope that Gary Ballance comes back. He's such an exciting cricketer it's incredible
If he does come back he will get into the Test team on their return to international cricket.

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

Panyangarara will add quality to any side but this stress facture is always a problem. Chigumbura should have suffered from the same fate, he has never been the same bowler ever since. I think Rainsford also has the same problem but Panyangarara has had five or so years from international cricket lets hope he has fully healed.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

kingviv

Post by kingviv »

great news this hope he does well and be back in the national team soon,just a few things to be soughted with his contract so i think he will be back soon.is he back for start of the season anyone know's?

Boundary
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Boundary »

I'm happy at this news but, one has to admit, this "destabilises" (in a good way ;) ) the national team that has been working up to the world cup. We have had our lineup, but now we have to start from scratch: Ballance, Cameron, S. Ervin, Panyangara and maybe Ireland have to be drafted in :lol: Let take off that "minnow" tag now.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Robin wrote:
bayhaus wrote:OKAY "develop" by showing the door to Taibu probably the MOST experienced player. Politics I guess. Anyway the Eagles should take Tibba.
I can't see the Eagles using up a good chunk of their budget on him whilst they have Chakabva. Rhino's would be my guess.
They've already got Taylor and Wessels, but he would be a good addition to the top order. Maybe Southern Rocks might be interested?

zulu

Post by zulu »

ballance is a good player. Ive played and bowled against him when we played Barnsley in the Yorkshire league a couple of weeks ago, he looked very strong through the leg side and has a brilliant batting temperament, he has been scoring runs for fun in our league. I don't think he will return to Zim, I think he will want to develop his game playing in the yorkshire league then and ultamatly play for yorkshire, he is good enough there is no doubt about that.

Conant
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Conant »

Robin wrote:
I can't see the Eagles using up a good chunk of their budget on him whilst they have Chakabva.
And Mtizwa

shumbat

Post by shumbat »

Its good when all those players are coming back to our domestic competition, it sends a positive signal to those we really want back like Ervine. Hope Panyangara still has something to offer after all those years in club cricket in the U.K, Tibba is a Harare boy, should go back to the Eagles. I wonder who will take Matsikenyeri though.

bayhaus
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by bayhaus »

Maybe Tibba and Matsikinyire starting their own franchise along with Dion and Vermuelen in Vic Falls :?:
POVOAfrika = Arts + Culture + Sustainability
Follow on Twitter
My Blog